Thai opposition seeks to annul election, disband ruling party

webfact

Yingluck will remain in a caretaker role with limited power over government cheesy.gif She has been in that role the day the PTP came to power.

Respect for the law can really be a bitch. This is expected when an unelected criminal fugitive who's money came of the back of the 1992 coup is running things.

Look at the Shinawatra charge sheet. It reads like a crime novel. Time to add a new chapter.

So that next chapter will have a corrupt thug, Suthep, leading an unelected oligarchy?!? Great.

Well, Suthep has said to step back once the shinawatraa are out and PDRC has established a temporary forum. He said it so many times that he will have to.

Suteb has stated many times that he will have no role. He has also asked the people of Thailand to suggest good people who they would nominate to make up the people's council. He wants to give power to the people. As opposed to the 'corrupt thug' Taksin who tried to install himself as president dictator elect = HELL NO !!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"this isn't any form of democracy, but the Shinawatra clan's oligarchy." You would prefer the old school plutocracy then.... That's where the big money is. You have been fed some belief that Thaksin et al are only rich ones playing in this game. Shame on you. He is small peanuts compared to less visible puppet masters.

Also, it is not that unusual to have law ruled unconstitutional. Happens lots in USA. But we don't have a coup for that silly reason. It is for courts to decide. You can't have ruling on whether a law is constitutional or not if the law hasn't been written yet!

Only way democrats can win is if they are running alone, which is what they are trying to pull. So much for wanting "absolute democracy" (of one party?).

Hang on, there is an opposition? When did that happen? I thought they had taken their ball home because they kept losing. Bad news 'opposition,' you will always lose at the election box. Ban all the politicians you want, you've tried this before...how did that work out? Unless you want to become North Korea or be the new Burma of ASEAN. I thought one of these lot had been to Oxford? I assumed it was the University...

The only thing this tells me is that the bar you were at yesterday has Happy Hours every Tuesday.