Hansum man Japanese reporter overshadows protest news

wym

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"Take off your bullet proof vest, I'll use my body to protect you," wrote a Pantip.com member using the pseudonym Noo Khon Dee.

These people are completely hopeless. Lets just have another beer.

Why we, tv members, bother to rip each other about thai politics when these clowns childs monkey people are just partying!

hopeless, really hopeless!clap2.gif

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"Take off your bullet proof vest, I'll use my body to protect you," wrote a Pantip.com member using the pseudonym Noo Khon Dee.

Why we, tv members, bother to rip each other about thai politics when these clowns childs monkey people are just partying!

Apparently, the humor implied in the Pantip post flew completely over your head.

And it's children, not childs.

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Apparently, the humor implied in the Pantip post flew completely over your head.

and the sarcasm implied in my post hurt your ar$e?

this new generation of tv troll are hopeless, really hopeless

laugh.png

ps: its monkeys, not monkey. You forgot to correct mewhistling.gif

Edited by Bender

Somsrisonphimai, on 05 Feb 2014 - 10:40, said:Somsrisonphimai, on 05 Feb 2014 - 10:40, said:

OP, what are you trying to say? I don't get your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Don't worry too much, It's another attempt, so TVF members, start bashing Thais.

Unfortunately, sense of humour, is limited nowadays.

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

Somsrisonphimai, on 05 Feb 2014 - 10:40, said:Somsrisonphimai, on 05 Feb 2014 - 10:40, said:

OP, what are you trying to say? I don't get your point.

Don't worry too much, It's another attempt, so TVF members, start bashing Thais.

Unfortunately, sense of humour, is limited nowadays.

My Facebook's friends posted the picture of that Japanese reporter. The girls and the gays were gaga over the picture, I don't blame them though.

• Like 1

To be honest, he doesn't look attractive at all. Maybe a little cute, but not worth all the attention he's received from Thai woman. As most already know Thai girls are crazy about Japan/Korean style. The title 'Japanese man' made him 'HANSUM' already before girls even knew what he looked like 555

Edited by kirstymelb101

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Bender is a vicious Thai-hating nutjob. Don't worry about him because he will always find something negative to say about the Thais.

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Bender is a vicious Thai-hating nutjob. Don't worry about him because he will always find something negative to say about the Thais.

But I like to believe that he is secretly LOVE Thailand.

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

But I like to believe that he is secretly LOVE Thailand.

Of course he does, otherwise he wudn't be here !!

• Like 2

To be honest, he doesn't look attractive at all. Maybe a little cute, but not worth all the attention he's received from Thai woman. As most already know Thai girls are crazy about Japan/Korean style. The title 'Japanese man' made him 'HANSUM' already before girls even knew what he looked like 555

Actually, I was really surprised at the reaction to the guy. After all, his skin tone is pretty dark compared to the K-Pop, white-as-a-sheet idols Thai women seem to have a preference for.

Maybe the fact he's Japanese and thus perceived to have a few yen in his bin trumps skin tone.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

come on Beurkshire, again upset with me? you secretly love this japanese guy? you are way toooooo old for him, old dinosaurlaugh.png

I found this really amazing, the country is completely upside down, a dozen of dead people, bkk shutdown, etc

but but but we have the ladyboy brigade on tv ( beurshire, woohoomoomoo, nicole81) that got mad because i didnt say that the japs is cute. Hope i didnt waste your make up, grannytongue.png

...bkk shutdown, etc but but but we have the ladyboy brigade on tv ( beurshire, woohoomoomoo, nicole81) that got mad because i didnt say that the japs is cute. Hope i didnt waste your make up, granny...

Calm down, Bendover. Bangkok isn't shut down and a few minor skirmishes doesn't amount to much in LOS.

Yes I love the thought that he's just PR-smart and engineered the press coverage, maybe even had an agent on retainer.

And wow yes think of the nookie, he could be selling tickets, auctioning off places in the queue. . .

...bkk shutdown, etc but but but we have the ladyboy brigade on tv ( beurshire, woohoomoomoo, nicole81) that got mad because i didnt say that the japs is cute. Hope i didnt waste your make up, granny...

Calm down, Bendover. Bangkok isn't shut down and a few minor skirmishes doesn't amount to much in LOS.

4 a.m., either you are frozing your balls somwhere in Romania or like me you are sleepless in the city of angels this war zone.laugh.png

"Bangkok isn't shut down and a few minor skirmishes doesn't amount to much in LOS."

So Bangkok shutdown is a flop? Can you come and inform the peaceful yellow thugs, dont worry they dont bite ....

.....we can hope one more casualty, a foreigner this timewhistling.gif

laugh.png