Where can I find USB outlet sockets and LED reading lamps?

GAS

Hey all, did a quick TV search but did not find a thread about these.

I want to build a lil control panel of sorts near my bed, something similar to what you find at your seat on a nice business or first class flight.

So, I am looking for a couple or at least one powered USB outlet, along with or w/o a normal outlet. Would be great if I could find a little mountable LED reading light too.

I had a quick look at Pantip and Fortune but not thorough by any means, and I also have not been to the other Pantip on the way to Nonthaburi that is close to me.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it! Please see attached photos for out let I am looking for. I will organize but have my sparky wire it up when he comes back to do some other stuff.

post-94569-0-63099800-1391590461_thumb.j

post-94569-0-17087300-1391590479_thumb.j

if you are in Bangkok i would try Pantip - there are a lot of stalls selling that type of stuff. If not Pantip there would be a multitude of places all over Thailand selling usb led lights for computers.

simply buy an USB charger for a phone, mp3 player or something like it. you will find good quality led reading lights at ikea@bang na

Yeah, I may end up doing that if I can find some small ones and build it into something....with all my trips to Ikea would have thought I would have seen the reading lights...will have a look again! Thanks!