Suthep accused of buying land with donation money

webfact

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Busted. Fingers in the honey pot and stuck.

The anti corruption movement leader - corrupt himself? Oh no...

Only the ignorant, naive or stupid don't realise that he hijacked the 'anti-corruption' protests and promptly renamed them 'anti-government' protests to detract attention from himself and his cohorts. How so many Thais (and from looking at this site, so many farang) seem perfectly happy for this devious and corrupt former politician to assume power should the government step down or be ousted beggars belief. His track record of corruption and scandal challenges if not surpasses that of Thaksin's.

This Prompong Nopparit is like a cartoon character.... he thinks everyone in Thailand is GULLIBLE like the farmers his party has duped. The pitiful thing is he actually believes he is fooling everyone. I can imagine him reading this news on TV.... How can you do this with a serious face? Boy, he'll have to go to temple and tamboon a million times to repent for all the crap and lies he has told in his career, I am sure!!!!

He really must think we are all like his inbred relatives - you know, room temperature IQs.....

What is amazing is the guy can chew gum and cross the street at the same time.

Sometimes, I am AMAZED at how these characters actually can hold down a job without being laughed right into Laos...

Please don't try to distract from the topic here.

The issue is Suthep using protest donations to purchase land in his name.

Or Prompong trying to fit him up.

The only certainty is that one of them is finished.

May be they have other bank accounts which are not frozen ? Or may be someone has paid/ bought the land for them or may be other dozens of reasons .

Bottom line is nothing illegal took place and I seriously doubt 280 million was from donations and if it was, it's still none of PTP 'business

Edited by whoisyourdaddy

Busted. Fingers in the honey pot and stuck.

The anti corruption movement leader - corrupt himself? Oh no...

Exactly, I am sure he must have thought he could have sneaked such an insignificant transaction right past those guys in charge of seizing his assets.

Next time, only make it 1.9 Billion as to not arise any suspicion. lol

I can't read Thai. Since you can, please point out to me his signature. Is this a document he would have signed? When Thai 's buy land in Thailand, since farangs can't, do they also have to sign documents like in other countries?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You have a lot to learn. My signature is on both land deeds and house deeds... maybe a law you never knew existed.. as most don't, when they get raped.

They are also on 'beige paper.'....not white, and they are stamped....... what you see is a load of codswallop.

Did you see a signature on the paper in the OP? Nope, thought not....

Think again..... not digging at you.... asking you to look carefully....

I was being facetious.

As we all knew already, Suthep's campaign has nothing to do with ridding Thailand of corruption, and everything to do with the fact that the Ruling Elite are jealous of Thakins cronies for profiting from it, when they believe the proceeds of corruption should rightfully be theirs - as they always were in the past.

At least elites have enough brain and education to hide what they do and do not hide behind walls of lies of "carrying for the poor" while stealing from them

This Prompong Nopparit is like a cartoon character.... he thinks everyone in Thailand is GULLIBLE like the farmers his party has duped. The pitiful thing is he actually believes he is fooling everyone. I can imagine him reading this news on TV.... How can you do this with a serious face? Boy, he'll have to go to temple and tamboon a million times to repent for all the crap and lies he has told in his career, I am sure!!!!

He really must think we are all like his inbred relatives - you know, room temperature IQs.....

What is amazing is the guy can chew gum and cross the street at the same time.

Sometimes, I am AMAZED at how these characters actually can hold down a job without being laughed right into Laos...

Please don't try to distract from the topic here.

The issue is Suthep using protest donations to purchase land in his name.

Well actually the topic is about the Pheu Thai spokesperson Prompong accusing Suthep to allegedly having used donated money to allegedly buy a plot of land.

First step might be to check the document which k. Prompong allegedly used to make his accusation.

It's the son's name as co-buyer (what ever that means) so who are the other buyers? And they said the land office was closed at the time ... has it actually reopened now? Has anyone checked the the land office records.. This story is typical of Phua Thai (and the rest) so full of holes!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-195835-13917693925124_thumb.jpg

I'd rather be convicted of libel than on trial for murdering over 80 Thais.

Enough said, no?

Apparently the subtle but crucial difference between being convicted of a crime an being accused of one has eluded you, Jacky.

Come to think of it, quite a few things seem to elude you.

whistling.gif

• Like 2

As we all knew already, Suthep's campaign has nothing to do with ridding Thailand of corruption, and everything to do with the fact that the Ruling Elite are jealous of Thakins cronies for profiting from it, when they believe the proceeds of corruption should rightfully be theirs - as they always were in the past.

When are you going to admit that Thaksin and his cronies are also part of the ruling elite?

• Like 2

Well looks like the cost of poker has gone up........ Will be interesting to see if the

media follows this up. Should be child's play to prove it occurred or not.

If Suthep actually did this, time for him to go down in flames

If it is another PTP manufactured lie, they must be in serious trouble to spin out

a lie that can so easily be proven wrong. I love Thai politics, every day has new

excitement with fighting by the kids in the sandbox.

I can't read Thai. Since you can, please point out to me his signature. Is this a document he would have signed? When Thai 's buy land in Thailand, since farangs can't, do they also have to sign documents like in other countries?

You have a lot to learn. My signature is on both land deeds and house deeds... maybe a law you never knew existed.. as most don't, when they get raped.

They are also on 'beige paper.'....not white, and they are stamped....... what you see is a load of codswallop.

Did you see a signature on the paper in the OP? Nope, thought not....

Think again..... not digging at you.... asking you to look carefully....

I can confirm you are 100% correct. I own land in my wife's name and I co-own our house and am on the mortgage and the title., and had to sign papers on a few occasions for buying 3 parcels of land.

The letter in the OP is deffo a fake. It is missing so much to make it authentic..... Just another smear campaign from this transparently childish government.

Thank you for the confirmation. What is more, that many don't know, is that the insurance states that if anything happens to me, like death, my wife gets nothing.

If anything happens to my wife, in death, I get the lot, in my name. I assume that is what you have also???

I have gone off-track, but this is a reality, even if the mods decide to remove this for not being on topic.... but it is something many need to know! offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi

<deleted> you love your wife so much bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif my wife has all anyway and have ad for last 20 years

When are you going to admit that Thaksin and his cronies are also part of the ruling elite?

Hands down, the most amusing thing in Thailand for many years now is the fact

that a self centered corrupt to the core billionaire portrays himself as a champion

of farmers living in bamboo shacks. This truly is amazing Thailand !!!!!!!

• Like 1

This is so obviously made up accusations from a desperate PTP. Only the gullible would believe it, oh, but aren't the red shirts gullible. I mean they believed all the dribble about the rice scheme and the car rebate scheme and the tablet scheme and etc etc. you decide.

I continue to be impressed by the PTP strategy. Instead of taking on Suthep and his - let's call them 'officially provided' - guards, they are chipping away at him a little at a time. The election, the shrinking stages, the Indian, the mad monk and now hard evidence of recent big-money land deals. It's death by a thousand cuts. Slowly but surely the ground is eroding away around him.

• Like 2

Desperation has well and truly set in. The ship is sinking, the distress flares all gone and the sharks are circling. Let's set fire to the mast!

Oh JR, this post is disappointing coming from you. The main sail might be on fire, but not the mast! If this innuendo or allegation is true I'm going to have to reconsider all your posts forthwith. At face value it does warrant some consideration and thought one would think. Could Suthep be guilty of committing this dastardly procurement of land? He doesn't have the greatest track record so to speak and even an informed person such as yourself would agree? Their all a bunch of stinking pirates IMO and as such, this case in particular should be fast tracked through the courts as has other alleged acts by individuals of PTP one would think? Sorry to shoot the 9 pounder on your post, it does have a waft of gun powder in the purchased land don't you think? Trying not to be unbiased here, but I think the jib sail may fly away with the rest of Sutheps speeches. In this case is it plausible that he is pinching some dosh from the masters quarters! Hope not as the midshipmen may have to bring out the cat o nine tails.... ;)

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

It's the son's name as co-buyer (what ever that means) so who are the other buyers? And they said the land office was closed at the time ... has it actually reopened now? Has anyone checked the the land office records.. This story is typical of Phua Thai (and the rest) so full of holes!

Thaksin was convicted because his son and daughters held shares and land title deeds.

Suthep just did the exact same thing he is accusing Thaksin of.

• Like 2

Pheu Thai's point man for disinformation and smeers - Prompong - is at it again with a vengeance.

" I want to ask Mr. Suthep and his son whether this is true," Mr. Prompong said, "Mr. Suthep has to clarify this matter. If he doesn′t, I′ll take it that he accepts the allegation. "

That's it in a nutshell. It's an " allegation " where all the evidence is coincidentally in the hands of only one person - Prompong. If Suthep doesn't " clarify " the matter, he'll simply take his allegation - backed with not a shred of evidence - as the truth. So there. Here are some snippets from the article :

" ... according to Mr. Prompong "

" ... a prominent Democratic politician ... without naming the person "

" ... obtained by Pheu Thai "

" ... there has been a rumour "

If the " evidence " that Prompong has that he won't disclose was so incriminating to Suthep, it doesn't matter what Suthep says, does it ? So what is stopping Prompong from releasing the " evidence " to the public ? If Pheu Thai truly had something this explosive, they wouldn't be bothered with asking Suthep about it. They'd make it public. But then ... it's completely fictitious, you see. So we can bet the family farm that Pheu Thai will never, ever do that. Case closed.

The evidence is the record at the land office.

Pheu Thai's point man for disinformation and smeers - Prompong - is at it again with a vengeance.

" I want to ask Mr. Suthep and his son whether this is true," Mr. Prompong said, "Mr. Suthep has to clarify this matter. If he doesn′t, I′ll take it that he accepts the allegation. "

That's it in a nutshell. It's an " allegation " where all the evidence is coincidentally in the hands of only one person - Prompong. If Suthep doesn't " clarify " the matter, he'll simply take his allegation - backed with not a shred of evidence - as the truth. So there. Here are some snippets from the article :

" ... according to Mr. Prompong "

" ... a prominent Democratic politician ... without naming the person "

" ... obtained by Pheu Thai "

" ... there has been a rumour "

If the " evidence " that Prompong has that he won't disclose was so incriminating to Suthep, it doesn't matter what Suthep says, does it ? So what is stopping Prompong from releasing the " evidence " to the public ? If Pheu Thai truly had something this explosive, they wouldn't be bothered with asking Suthep about it. They'd make it public. But then ... it's completely fictitious, you see. So we can bet the family farm that Pheu Thai will never, ever do that. Case closed.

Smear tactics at their best, practiced by a repeat-offender.

It's like saying: "I want to ask Mr. Prompong if he is still beating his wife. He has to clarify this matter, or else it must be true".

Thank you for the confirmation. What is more, that many don't know, is that the insurance states that if anything happens to me, like death, my wife gets nothing.

If anything happens to my wife, in death, I get the lot, in my name. I assume that is what you have also???

I have gone off-track, but this is a reality, even if the mods decide to remove this for not being on topic.... but it is something many need to know! offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi

<deleted> you love your wife so much bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif my wife has all anyway and have ad for last 20 years

Your point being exactly?

I continue to be impressed by the PTP strategy. Instead of taking on Suthep and his - let's call them 'officially provided' - guards, they are chipping away at him a little at a time. The election, the shrinking stages, the Indian, the mad monk and now hard evidence of recent big-money land deals. It's death by a thousand cuts. Slowly but surely the ground is eroding away around him.

'hard evidence'?

• Like 1

I guess it simply means corruption, in laymen's terms that is. Co-buyer is simply the second party who has allegedly come up with part thereof the dosh or money. It does look peculiar one must admit if this allegation is true, and he is also massively in debt. Only a stupid person would lay out this cash at this juncture in time... Transparency is the order of the day I'm afraid and Suthep doesn't have a great record of being transparent... Oh the suckers of the middle class and so called elite of Bangkokians. If only one were to buy some glasses from Top Charoen....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app