how do i read EPUB books on my samsung tab2

sam sen

Another vote for Moon Reader. I've been using it for about a month and only found out yesterday I can make so many changes to the PDFs and EPUBs. Font, font size, background colour etc. The list is endless. I assumed that would only be available in the paid for version.

2 most popular seem to be the above mentioned

Moon+ Reader https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreader

and

Aldiko Book Reader https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aldiko.android

I personally use neither, I have an account on Amazon and Kobo Book Store so I have their apps to read my books.

Used to buy books from these stores, but recently downloaded thousands of books and use Calibre PC program to store, organize, and send books to my phone or to my ebook reader.

There are hundreds if not thousands of apps in the play store so go and check, you'll find something to your liking.

I have a Samsung GTP6800 (7.7 tab) which came already loaded with the official Samsung eBook reader but I'm sure it's available for download from the Samsung Apps Market.

Works very well and I only normally use ePub file types.

There is a very good convertor that I use called calibre for converting books for my kindle.

I am a great fan of Calibre as can be seen from other posts I have made on this forum

Not only does it keep a library of your books but lets you convert between formats and also remove that annoying DRM (Google search will reveal a blog by a guy named Alf with full details) I like PDF format on my Note 10.1 for magazines and books with lots of diagrams, otherwise I prefer ePub especially on the phone.