GMMZ HD audio/video sync issue

longball53098

I got my HD box a few weeks ago. The box and package includes the Gold pack for a year and one month of Platinum service. About a week ago when I turned on the box the first thing on the screen was an OTA update of the box. I do not know what was updated as I am new to the channels and programming. But what I did notice was that the Fox News channel that is part of the Platinum service is now very out of sync video/audio. It was working fine before this update. This is the only channel that I notice the sync issue. Now a week later it seems to be the same, very out of sync. I just checked it this morning and still the same

If it matters I am using the KU band dish. The channel reception was great on all channels I watched before this update

Can someone confirm that they also have this issue? Or Not?

Is there an email for GMM support? I know this may be a waste of time but you have to start somewhere. I do not like to bother my wife with this stuff. She hates making these trouble calls to call centers for me.

On another note? Are any GMM channels showing the Olympics? Hard to see a program guide anywhere

Occasionally you can press the Audio button and select another audio channel. Other than that I don't know of a fix. You can try rebooting the box, but I don't think that helps.

Eurosport looks like it will have (minimal) coverage of the olympics.

Used the audio button but no luck there. Another OTA update to my box yesterday but Fox News channel is still out of sync. The other channels all seem to be OK. Does anyone get the FNC on another system? What is your quality? Any other GMM users with Platinum?