Windows 8.1 Buy after trial, and Remove Android

ford8

I am surprised how good Windows 8.1 is despite the aggravation of being locked out of even some simple tasks even tho I am Administrator, and being unable to update the Windows Defender against malware, ( The offline USB, tells me I cannot update as I a not connected to the internet..of course not it is booting from the USB..this is a Windows S/W, can also run from DVD.)

Hours of research on microsoft.com are circular.

Now I am asked to input the XXXX..etc code for my Windows as the trial ends soon. I want to but there is no mention how to buy online ???

So please anyone know where I can buy genuine windows 8 / 8.1.

I also installed an Android System, and do get a Tablet Screen, but to be frank it's not much good.

I have asked the guy who gave all the install steps on Youtube, but no reply..Anyone know please ?

Thank You

Appreciate your help..unfortunately Mirosoft only has possibility to enter US addresses

Amazon ??? I am hesitant to ship anything here due to the antics of Customs (too many bitter experiences)

Is there a local supplier who can ship please.

Appreciate your help..unfortunately Mirosoft only has possibility to enter US addresses

Amazon ??? I am hesitant to ship anything here due to the antics of Customs (too many bitter experiences)

pretty straight up, this is actually. go to micro rice.th.co go to register .. now know your address in thai - register the south east asian version with an local address - off you go!

you'll have to purchase the ultimate version to switch language packs , though.

I guess you miss my second post.

The forum sponsor is a local supplier located in Huai Hin.

Here's some daunting info from MS, I think I'll have to use my PC as a boat anchor..if I could even buy the upgrade or new install

The local "store" which seems a good source is only offering 64 bit. my PC is 32 bit

If you’re updating the Windows 8.1 Preview to the full release, you’ll find the process simple, but potentially time consuming as you’ll need to reinstall of your existing desktop programs and Windows Store apps.

It seems you cant without re-installing desktop

Edited by ford8