Best Beer Case Prices.......

Thighlander

What is a box of large tiger or heineken going for?

I've bought cases of large Tiger twice since the price increase, for 622 and 615 (this was in Makro Buriram, but CM is probably similar)..

I don't know why Khwaibah is paying 702 for large Leo; the small shops sell it for 55 a bottle here, i.e. 660 a case..... and that's retail.

I've bought cases of large Tiger twice since the price increase, for 622 and 615 (this was in Makro Buriram, but CM is probably similar)..

I don't know why Khwaibah is paying 702 for large Leo; the small shops sell it for 55 a bottle here, i.e. 660 a case..... and that's retail.

I did not buy..and sorry it was small. BTW the price on Tiger is the same in CM.

• Like 1

Some of the Tescos are guilty of selling stuff a year old; must be their British culture. 620 for Tiger......S-O-L-D! Chang Export is undrinkable. IMO. Last year. I went to the Thai Beer store by the Old City Thai Airways office. His prices were good, but some was very fresh; while others were very old. You just can't let your guard down...I pay attention at the pharmacies, too.

I'm on foot, so I went to Tesco on the North side of the moat. Tigers were 56 thb, with a born on date of 21 January 2014. Looks like I'm done with Leo, if it is only a few thb less.

That Tesco seems to be better than the one on the east side, and the one on the south side. Sheers!

702 Macro for 24 cans Leo -- bottles cheaper - cans 330ml -- bottles 630 ml

Chang Draught/Classic - 535-540B a case of 12 big bottles.

Leo/Chang Export - 565-570B a case of 12 big bottles.

Anyone paying more needs to learn the Thai for 'case' ('lang').

Don't forget to factor in the savings by taking your empty case to the local recycling dump, you can generally get 12B a case back. I usually wait until I have 40 cases of empties so I can start my new collection with a free case. Usually get a free case every month. Y(^o^)Y

• Like 1

Interesting discussion. Especially about the Cheers and Cheers HD. As usual, someone urinating all over Cheers. Fascinating. Especially considering that Cheers has EARNED more awards than any other Thai beer. Earned being the operative word if you should look at the Boon Rawd list of "Achievements and Awards" - including the Gold Medal from the Thai-Asian Association of Beer Distributors; the ASEAN Association of etc, etc.

It's my first time back since the new beer taxes went into effect. It seems to have had a big impact on single can prices for Chang and Leo. What about the cases of big bottles? What are the best deals? Thanks!

Does taste fit into your decision at all? I once met an expat in chiang mai who moved here from the phillipines because the beer was cheaper!! Go figure......

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand