Thai Airways Domestic- Baggage drop

Basic question that I tried to find out by google with no avail, ld/ missing links etc.

I'm off to BKK tomorrow and want to check in online to avoid the economy class lines. Do they have a separate line for baggage drop? I'm sure they would, but I've not used / or noticed it before.

And a dumber question, is it sign posted? A few months ago in Malaysia, I queued for 35 minutes before being told I could have used the business class counter to drop my bags off. Cheers for that Malaysian Airlines.

Happy days.

Thanks people!

I know it was a daft question, but I thought I might slightly plan ahead and save a few minutes.

Thanks again, I'll just get there early and have a coffee coffee1.gif no rush for me...

You will see me there as well eyecatcher, I'll wear my best track/ shell suit for the trip!

• Like 1

Usually on TG 121. My flights to Japan don't have dinner service, so I have gotten into a habit of arrving early to check in as I hate being rushed. Then eating at Seafood place near the Wing41 checkpoint or the Thai place directly accross street from terminal, both quite good. To get back on topic though as I unserstand online checkin is not available for tickets purchased online or most international itineraries. If you are checked in online and just need to drop bags I would go to the staff checkin queue and ask them (Always shorter anyway.)

Edited by arunsakda

Ahh, both WTK and arunsakda hit the nail on the head! WTK, I used to do that trick myself on Samui, funny I'd forgotten it!

I was feeling anxious because I don't like feeling rushed when checking in, hence the daft question. Can't believe I learned something about myself on tv!

So an early start it is then!

Cheers everyone!