PDRC core leader Sonthiyarn arrested in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Police are really making inroads now arn't they, much to the disgust of the PDRC fan base

They just picking them up when they stray from the flock!!! Best tactic and it has avoided clashing by going in with a hit team.

This is who they'll get them all. and they'll all be much more wary now smile.png

Be interesting to see if the Courts just let them go, as you do for insurection, trhying to overthrow democracy and blocking streets in a Capital City.

Good they whisked him out the capital as well. The mob won't be marching around there in a red shirt area. Not now they down to their last 100 or 200!!

Police are really making inroads laugh.png

Yeah right! Took them long enough to grab one insignificant guy who let down his guard. I expect they are waterboarding him at this moment.

• Like 2

Police are really making inroads now arn't they, much to the disgust of the PDRC fan base

They just picking them up when they stray from the flock!!! Best tactic and it has avoided clashing by going in with a hit team.

This is who they'll get them all. and they'll all be much more wary now smile.png

Be interesting to see if the Courts just let them go, as you do for insurection, trhying to overthrow democracy and blocking streets in a Capital City.

Good they whisked him out the capital as well. The mob won't be marching around there in a red shirt area. Not now they down to their last 100 or 200!!

Would the courts let them go after what happened with the Chinaman?

• Like 1

Now we shall come to dread the knock on the door in the night

This action may well be the opening of the can of worms that will lead to blood on the streets.

Democracy is being sacrificed on the Shinwatra high altar

No need for any knocks on a door, they nabbed him in a shopping centre and that's the way its going to be. I can just see it now "top PDRC leader collared in a 7/11"

• Like 2

Police are really making inroads laugh.png

Yeah right! Took them long enough to grab one insignificant guy who let down his guard. I expect they are waterboarding him at this moment.

As it was only on Thai TV and media you'll have missed that they picked up quite a few guns last week!!! And the warrants for the 6 Soldiers in the Kwanchai shooting.

They getting them, and they know how to be patient..

Suthep will have to hope for his blood on the streets another day. Lets hope his fellow BKKians don't tire of him first and make his the next drop. Mussollini finished his days at the hands of his own "supporters"

I wish you hadn't mentioned blood, well have that Dracula guy back here again.

• Like 2

Great news. I bet the others are less cocky now. I have a bottle of champagne waiting for the day I see Suthep in leg shackles.

Fantastic performance by the RTP. One every 4 months so should be just about complete in 15 years by which time Thaksin will be buried somewhere in the desert and Yingluck will be a wrinkly old granny. Oh, and Suthep's smile will be devoid of teeth!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You are referring to more than half of the Thai population... Which one in particular are you referring to? Would you mind being called big-nosed foreigner?

Would the courts let them go after what happened with the Chinaman?

• Like 1