PDRC to hold mass rallies in Bangkok on Feb 14-16

webfact

Yes, please increase your protests, as I can still sit in traffic another 2 hours per day. 4 hours a day is still not enough.

I wish you guys wold talk before you post

ponl the lst hand you sau you are all stick in traffic because of the massive protests

then some one says that all the protestors have gone home

You Taskin supporters must all be under the Lao spell the Taskin is using to make every one in Thailand see he is the new President

Either way, protesters 'on or off', the road blocks are still there causing all the traffic.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, please increase your protests, as I can still sit in traffic another 2 hours per day. 4 hours a day is still not enough.

ponl the lst hand you sau you are all stick in traffic because of the massive protests

You Taskin supporters must all be under the Lao spell the Taskin is using to make every one in Thailand see he is the new President

This Thaksin for president nonsense really shows how little you know.

Nobody can discuss the background to this in this country. You'll have to fine independent media outside.

When you read where the allegiencies lay, you're realise this could not be further from the truth. In the meantime, enjoy spouting it. One day, you'll understand the real battle going on here and feel ashamed of your post.

President. Not even Thai;s believe that old chestnut these days.

14 people at Silom last night and 23 at Asoke.

The protests are over.

If what you say is true

Then why have the police not arrested all the protest leaders

on your words 13 protestors and much better than any police force

Can I please have a glass of what you have been drinking

Perhaps you should visit the sites before you make ridiculous comments like this. There are very few protesters at the sites now. I visited last weekend. There are, however, a lot of guards making sure the roads stay blocked. Why have the police not arrested the leaders? Well that's another question entirely.

Edited by JiveTalker
  • Like 1

This Thaksin for president nonsense really shows how little you know.

Nobody can discuss the background to this in this country. You'll have to fine independent media outside.

When you read where the allegiencies lay, you're realise this could not be further from the truth. In the meantime, enjoy spouting it. One day, you'll understand the real battle going on here and feel ashamed of your post.

President. Not even Thai;s believe that old chestnut these days.

For once you are correct, President would imply that there was some kind of democracy, Taksin was trying to do away with democracy via his puppets diddling with the laws and going for full on dictator, don't need any democracy under a dictatorship. So for the first time I ever I agree with you.

• Like 1

Its getting boring guys! Suthep keeps organising these useless marches, you people on TV keep saying the same things over and over again.

At least come up with something new. Didn't someone define insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? Now who was that? beatdeadhorse.gif

I like the "power button" logo for "re-starting Thailand".

Ctrl-Alt-Delete, or jumper cables might be more appropriate?cheesy.gif

Is this the "final rally"?whistling.gif

x225015-imagejpeg-345088-wpcf_728x413.jp

Well said but it's actually the finger to Thailand and to Thai democracy

For the former Ultraman Suthep it's the fickle finger of fate and we know where it's going to end up. It's already behind him so he'd better watch out.

I thought that mass rallies was still happening, what's going on Suthep you telling lies?,or is it a mass, mass rally?

Nope this one will be the super duper mass rally much masser and more rallyer than the previous ones. This one will absolutely cross my fingers hope to die bring the government to their knees final rally. For sure this time. No take backs.

This is actually good for Suthep's demographics, mostly older people who have been married so long that anniversaries are blase and romance is a bag of fried pig skins crunched during a Sunday muaythai match on tv...holding hands during the intermissions...

Suthep '... told supporters that ... Thaksin Shinawatra was in Myanmar attend[sic] a superstitious ritual for blessings to overcome all the forces against him ...'

Is Suthep saying that superstition and the associated rituals are peculiar to Thaksin?

All foreign rituals are mere superstition. Thai rituals make merit.

tongue.png

Holding your rallies on weekends and holidays have no affect on the government, all government facilities are closed.

On working days you complain why they not work, and on weekends when people in work can enjoy, you complain too. Is their a special day you not complain?...smile.png

As CMPO and Chalerm now confidently narrow down their list of enemies to the entire contents of the telephone directory, Suthep knows that the Yingluck administration is imploding from within - even if every last demonstrator left the streets of Bangkok, every last farmer returned to their fields, every last company and business executive, hotel manager, CEO of soft drink and energy drink company, department store, consumer product, commercial bank, insurance firm, automobile firm, and the media - even if every one withdrew their support - real or imagined - the Yingluck administration would still be on the fast track towards oblivion. They haven't been undone by the protests. They have been undone by the cumulative crushing weight of their own policies and methods. They have been undone from within.

The protests have just served to further highlight their incompetence and bring it to the attention of increasing media abroad noticing their ineptitude. They have really been hung by the tongue this time; especially a round of applause from Chalerm.

toybits, on 12 Feb 2014 - 08:47, said:

Clear case of Deja Poo...

You must have got a short memory...........you are hearing, for years now from this lying, incompetent government all kinds of BS,

but never thought you heard everything before.

Clear case of selectiveness.coffee1.gif

Holding your rallies on weekends and holidays have no affect on the government, all government facilities are closed.

Well, well, i bet no-one knew that little gem of info !

Another poster who has nothing to add but only wants to increase his number of post.

Tezza, you have my vote as the least enlightened / most ignorant poster of the year. You really need to get your head out of your Thai wife and her friends and take a look around.

The number of protestors are way, way DOWN since the first week or so. However, there are still stages and barricades blocking some major intersections.

Understand?

This chart speaks volumes to the Thai discontent. Some say that those in power ignore it at their own peril - as it is 2014, not 1914. Stay tuned.

Wouldn't SOME of that Bangkok expenditure be as a result of the fact that main government facilities are in Bkk?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app