Watch EPL games in HD for free now

bazmlb

Thaivisa are now offering a free trial of 365 sports Streaming service, where you can watch EPL games in HD for free now.

365_homepage.jpg

FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL

365 Sport TV are exclusively offering all Thai Visa readers the opportunity to trial their service for a whole month for FREE. There is NO commitment to continue the service after the month long trial, you can choose to either continue with a paid subscription or simply end the service once the trial is over.

Registration for the free trial is now open until midnight on Friday 28th February 2014

Take the free trial >> http://www.365sport.tv/thaiVisa.php

• Like 1

Thank you for the offer, however I do not give my phone number to anyone that I do not know.

So, no, thank you.

Win

I dont remember giving over my number and i certainly didnt receive a call. Put in a fake one. Everything is done over email! Win Win!

does this also cover the winter olympics sports or only EPL?

how about the olympics?

The winter Olympics are not available in full from the content provider, there is coverage on 365 Sport channel 5 of the Sochi games, but more of a roundup.

Thanks for this its very good.

Works in the UK.

Of the six live games last night it was showing 4 of them live the other 2 a few hours later.

When the Man City game was cancelled they showed the Stoke game live instead.

The picture looks HD as far as I could tell.

The only think I found annoying was when channel hoping between the games you went back to the start of the game and had to move the timeline forward so it was within a couple of minutes of live again.

A friend of mine signed up as well and says hes keeping it after the trial ends and ditching BTsport.

Does anyone know if this is available for the UK or just Thailand?

I presume they show all the EPL matches unlike Sky or BT

Anywhere in the world as they are a global provider and all the EPL should be available

Where does it take place and how can it be viewed ? if alright then the monthly payment of 600 Bt is acceptable.

The only think I found annoying was when channel hoping between the games you went back to the start of the game and had to move the timeline forward so it was within a couple of minutes of live again.

If you right click on the channel you will avoid having to do that, as it takes you straight to the live feed.
  • Like 1

Live tv and other streams are totally free for a reason

there sh*te

I use Cth ais app which you do not miss any of the game

live tv/fromsport types will have you spending 90 minutes refreshing and finding a better stream.

Its the same old story get what you pay for and paying such a small amount to watch live games is very good

I only really watch premiership so I use the ais cth program and plug it in the tv 299baht bargain but if you want to miss most the match on a free live stream thats your choice!

If you right click on the channel you will avoid having to do that, as it takes you straight to the live feed.

Thanks for that

I thought there must be a way

i tried a steaming service from the uk,rubbish,like a series of still photo's i have a land line with tot ,i am not an it whizz but i think it is just too slow to stream.other members may be able to set me right on this.

I have tried it both over the home internet and AIS 3g and it works well on both with no jitter, many using the service with no complaints, give the free trial a go and see for yourself and let us know

Can those trying this out keep the post alive as to how performance goes please? We're about to move and lose the free satellite\cable so I need to find out for my husband what is available in terms of sports, especially English football.

I sent them an email earlier asking for schedules, assuming they were just streaming Sky Sports but this appears not to be the case. I had to ask (insist) that they send me a screen grab of the schedule, which showed me what was available for the next few hours, but they didn't answer my question as to where the channels originate. I'm reluctant to pay for something when I can't see exactly what I'll be getting.

I like the idea of it being obtainable on laptop rather than only via TV, but not sure how it stacks up financially to CTH, where I believe the sports package isn't too expensive and you get a lot of other channels. Haven't been able to track down the exact price in English on the CTH website, the pricing page won't load properly and the promotion flyer is in Thai script, only a figure of 699 for the 'Super Combo', but I'm assuming this doesn't include the sports channels.

Can anyone using CTH let me know how much it costs for TV plus sports please? Also, something above about streaming with CTH, very interested especially if I can use this when we go on holiday outside Thailand if that's possible.

I must admit if Premiership football is all you want then AIS CTH is without a doubt the best you can get and lets face it who want to look at someone with a Bat trying to hit a ball or pick it up and put in a round hoop 8 foot in the air or walk round 18 holes in the ground and try to push a ball in it with a stick then 299baht must be the best way?

I signed up for this yesterday - the quality of the streams is excellent.

Looking forward to watching a live match over the weekend

How did you apply for the 365 sport process.

Use the link at the top of the page next where it says

Take the free trial

I signed up for this yesterday - the quality of the streams is excellent.

Looking forward to watching a live match over the weekend

How did you apply for the 365 sport process.

Use the link at the top of the page next where it says

Take the free trial

Yes that's right, i just used the link provided in the op, registered my details, and followed the instructions in the confirmation email. I watched both the games last night.

As someone mentioned earlier, some of these games have also been on Thai tv but who wants to sit and listen to Thai commentary? With 365 sport, commentary is in English and the picture quality is much better tan on my Thai tv.

Overall i've been impressed, these are the best football streams online i've ever seen

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can those trying this out keep the post alive as to how performance goes please? We're about to move and lose the free satellite\cable so I need to find out for my husband what is available in terms of sports, especially English football.

I sent them an email earlier asking for schedules, assuming they were just streaming Sky Sports but this appears not to be the case. I had to ask (insist) that they send me a screen grab of the schedule, which showed me what was available for the next few hours, but they didn't answer my question as to where the channels originate. I'm reluctant to pay for something when I can't see exactly what I'll be getting.

I like the idea of it being obtainable on laptop rather than only via TV, but not sure how it stacks up financially to CTH, where I believe the sports package isn't too expensive and you get a lot of other channels. Haven't been able to track down the exact price in English on the CTH website, the pricing page won't load properly and the promotion flyer is in Thai script, only a figure of 699 for the 'Super Combo', but I'm assuming this doesn't include the sports channels.

Can anyone using CTH let me know how much it costs for TV plus sports please? Also, something above about streaming with CTH, very interested especially if I can use this when we go on holiday outside Thailand if that's possible.

Paid monthly CTH is 899 + 7% VAT including the sports channels, their accounts department, however, is a nightmare and I repeatedly get a bill showing that I haven't paid for the initial equipment deposit (which of course I did on installation day) some 6 months later. Additionally, the monthly payment date appears to change arbitrarily every month, I got two bills in December, none in January, nothing so far this month and calling them on the phone about it resolves nothing. Having now tried this streaming service, which seems excellent, I would cancel CTH if I could find an office to visit locally where I could see a real person and get it sorted out!