'Protest financiers' list brings angry denials, includes deceased executive

webfact

The list has not been published yet. The fascists are getting very worried and trying to muddy the water by making up sham lists.

You guys really love that f word, don't you?

I think it's because the f-word goes wll with the wanna be Dictator in Dubai.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even being dead isn't enough, to get one's name off the DSI's list, Oh My Budda ! facepalm.gif

Yay for Red Intimidation Investigation ! rolleyes.gif

A person can provide funding before he dies, or can leave a bequest, or an estate can donate on behalf of the deceased.

The alleged list is in respect to donors. If you picked your nose yesterday, and you died tomorrow, would it mean that you did not pick your nose?

Amazing, he had the foresight to donate to the PDRC before he died a year ago? :rolleyes:

I would like to have his fortune tellers phone number.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You say

The continued personal attacks on the PM are petty. She's a decent, compassionate and caring person, and not the evil villain that the character assassins of Nation Media and TVF are making her out to be.

Well she may or may not be all o9f those things in her personal life. If she was those things in her political life she would resign.

Other than that there is a lot of truth in what you say about the Thai social hierarchy.For the most part that does not concern me or my Thai family they are happy with the life they have. The problem generally arises when the rabble rouser's come along and point out the difference and tell the rabble that they should share in the money that the top of the hierarchy has. For the most part if left alone the Thai's were happy with their life. It is only the westerners coming in and bringing their materialism based society with them that has caused problems.

You may wish to reconsider your comment, . For the most part if left alone the Thai's were happy with their life. It is only the westerners coming in and bringing their materialism based society with them that has caused problems.

Proponents of segregation in the US south would say that Afro Americans were happy until those uppity "coloureds" like Dr. King with his liberal northern friends started filling the locals with northern notions. The proponents of South Africa's apartheid regulations blamed westerners for encouraging the Africans to assert their rights.

You say

The continued personal attacks on the PM are petty. She's a decent, compassionate and caring person, and not the evil villain that the character assassins of Nation Media and TVF are making her out to be.

Well she may or may not be all o9f those things in her personal life. If she was those things in her political life she would resign.

Other than that there is a lot of truth in what you say about the Thai social hierarchy.For the most part that does not concern me or my Thai family they are happy with the life they have. The problem generally arises when the rabble rouser's come along and point out the difference and tell the rabble that they should share in the money that the top of the hierarchy has. For the most part if left alone the Thai's were happy with their life. It is only the westerners coming in and bringing their materialism based society with them that has caused problems.

You may wish to reconsider your comment, . For the most part if left alone the Thai's were happy with their life. It is only the westerners coming in and bringing their materialism based society with them that has caused problems.

Proponents of segregation in the US south would say that Afro Americans were happy until those uppity "coloureds" like Dr. King with his liberal northern friends started filling the locals with northern notions. The proponents of South Africa's apartheid regulations blamed westerners for encouraging the Africans to assert their rights.

Yingluck and the PT leadership including thaksin are not of the status of Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. Those two genuinely cared about those they represented and did not exploit or betray them for personal and political gain. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

Hey if the lisit is in fact wrong these people can prove they made no contributions to PDRC, Thailand has very specific and strict libel and deframation laws. but they have to assure some one affiliated with their company did not make a comtribution in the companys name RE: wife, empolyees, partners, colition member etc., let the court decide!

Cheers

I think the people on the list will not have to prove they are innocent.

Chalerm will have to prove they are guilty as accused.

That's the way things normally go.