webfact

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES! Enjoy and celebrate, Reds.

This low protester turnout will surely absolve the PTP from the $3.6 billion dollars grafted, the One Tablet per Child graft debacle, the 2 Trillion baht dirty proposal that had no governance, the 2,500 extrajudicial killings, the Ratchadaphisek land graft, AND the non taxes paid from the Shin Corp sale.

kudos, Reds. wow, what a win for you

4000 protesters left, sad. What happened to the 6 million ? laugh.png

Sadder still are the vocal minority that still support Suthep.

Sadder yet is supporting an inept dictatorship named PTP as an alternative. Saddest of all is expats who dont support freedom, demonstrations and non violent measures against swindlers who oppress their own people, pocket all the money as the country heads for further disaster.

You seem to be suggesting that Thaksin and/or Yingluk are heading a dictatorship. Others on this forum have suggested the same thing.

Maybe you could explain how that would be possible given Thailand's legal system?

I'll tell you the answer: it wouldn't be possible unless there was support at the very top, which clearly there isn't.

I suggest you read up about Thailand's system of Courts. When you understand the Thai Court system you will then understand why what you suggest would not be possible.

BgXJuEHCMAEBP6V.jpg

Silom tonight

About 100 in the photo, quite difficult to get it accurate.

attachicon.gifsilom-head-count.jpg

Yes, but remember:

1) It doesn't have to be accurate.

2) These could all be Bangkokians in the photo which would mean (multiplying by 15, which is how much Bangkokians are superior to other Thais) this is a crowd of at least 1500. Then round it up to 2000.

Just try and ignore Shannon, she does not know reason, nor logic, nor right from wrong. It is too late for her, the brainwashing has reached terminal levels. Just humour her as you would a naughty kid. She is obviously a diehard red sheeple to the end. whistling.gif

Isn't "sheeple" plural?

In which case surely for the singular that should be "diehard red sheepon"? (or possibly "sheepson" or even "sherpson")

• Like 1

Just try and ignore Shannon, she does not know reason, nor logic, nor right from wrong. It is too late for her, the brainwashing has reached terminal levels. Just humour her as you would a naughty kid. She is obviously a diehard red sheeple to the end. whistling.gif

Isn't "sheeple" plural?

In which case surely for the singular that should be "diehard red sheepon"? (or possibly "sheepson" or even "sherpson")

oooh, burn! you are so smart. you sure taught him a lesson

BgXJuEHCMAEBP6V.jpg

Silom tonight

God... They look pretty lonely and pitiful.

Even if they can still enjoy free food and their little whistle, I wonder how these few remaining hardcore yellow anti-democracy extremists can cope with this humiliating situation.

They are losing face big time :)

Sent from my iPhone...

BgXJuEHCMAEBP6V.jpg

Silom tonight

Even if they can still enjoy free food and their little whistle, I wonder how these few remaining hardcore yellow anti-democracy extremists can cope with this humiliating situation.

They are losing face big time smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

I don't see them losing face in fact it seems they are getting pretty close to reaching their goal, which is removing your corrupt idol from power.

But if you insist to post in a thread that is all about losing face, look up some threads concerning Chalerm or Yingluck, especially the ones where their supporting farmers turn against them. There are plenty of those lately.

Let me know if I've to pm you some links.

• Like 1

Why are you servants of Taksin so obsessed by how many people are or are not at the rally sites? This is unimportant. It is now down to the courts to do their jobs, the rallies have already really served their purpose. The continuing rallies however big or small just serve to keep the pressure on the caretakers. Surprise surprise, a great many of the protestors are from Bangkok and they realise this is the case and they are living their daily lives. However, what is important, if I may use politico speak for a moment, is the 'hearts and minds'. Though the people may stay home, they are watching Blue Sky at home, every night in my building the sound of the whistles is coming from behind many a door I walk past on my way in and out and almost every tv I see out and about is on Blue Sky instead of the usual crappy soaps. The people are awakening and starting to understand. Thailand's political scene has been altered, hopefully for the better ( depending which side you support ) and hopefully for a long time. Let's hope the past 3 months lead to better people doing a better job to make all our lives better.

Perceptions and appearances mean more than actual substance in many situations here.

Suthep is maintaining the appearances of a solid base, and the Thaksinistas

are determined, at the moment, to try and make people perceive that is not the case.

So therein lies the reason for the numbers talk, even if unseen power and support remains strong,

for PR purposes they want people to think it is flagging, and that theoretically makes the gov. look like winners.

Then when the must attack, it won't look as bad, just a small mopping up operation...

Yet it looks no better for PTP that before, and their constant attempts to belittle the rallies belie their arrogance front.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

BgXJuEHCMAEBP6V.jpg

Silom tonight

Sent from my iPhone...

I don't see them losing face in fact it seems they are getting pretty close to reaching their goal, which is removing your corrupt idol from power.

Looks like we have some of these hardcore extremists among us.

Are you certain that you are reaching your goal because Suthep tells you so? Or because you really haven't achieved anything in these 3 months? The government is still in place, elections have been held and will be completed soon and the courts refused to declared them invalid.

Anyways, why aren't you on the street? You might lose your spot.

BgXJuEHCMAEBP6V.jpg

Silom tonight

Sent from my iPhone...

Are you certain that you are reaching your goal because Suthep tells you so? Or because you really haven't achieved anything in these 3 months? The government is still in place, elections have been held and will be completed soon and the courts refused to declared them invalid.

How convenient of you to remove the second part of my post, as that would have answered your question right away.

Here it is again in case you overlooked it .

But if you insist to post in a thread that is all about losing face, look up some threads concerning Chalerm or Yingluck, especially the ones where their supporting farmers turn against them. There are plenty of those lately.

As for the elections, yes they will be completed soon, that is if you consider end of April soon of course. Oh to remind you, end of April is about 1 month after this corrupt government has lost it's caretaker status, according to the constitution, but of course the constitution only matters to you people if it suits you, otherwise you don't recognize it isn't it.

Thailand to hold election re-runs in April

Voting will be held on April 27 for polling stations that were unable to open on February 2, Election Commission secretary general Puchong Nutrawong told AFP.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703838-thailand-to-hold-election-re-runs-in-april/

Oh and by the way, tell you mates to stop calling Sutheps protesters anti democratic because the court has ruled that they are not, but yeah I forgot you reds don't recognize the courts if they don't suit you.

Anti-democracy charges against protesters rejected

BANGKOK, Feb 12 – The Constitution Court today dismissed a petition by Pheu Thai Party spokesman Prompong Nopparit against protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban for attempting to abolish Thailand’s constitutional monarchy.

• Like 2

Isn't "sheeple" plural?

oooh, burn! you are so smart. you sure taught him a lesson

I did indeed.

We sheeple can bite back when our wool is pulled too hard.

How convenient of you to remove the second part of my post, as that would have answered your question right away.

Here it is again in case you overlooked it .

As for the elections, yes they will be completed soon, that is if you consider end of April soon of course. Oh to remind you, end of April is about 1 month after this corrupt government has lost it's caretaker status, according to the constitution, but of course the constitution only matters to you people if it suits you, otherwise you don't recognize it isn't it.

Thailand to hold election re-runs in April

Voting will be held on April 27 for polling stations that were unable to open on February 2, Election Commission secretary general Puchong Nutrawong told AFP.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/703838-thailand-to-hold-election-re-runs-in-april/

Oh and by the way, tell you mates to stop calling Sutheps protesters anti democratic because the court has ruled that they are not, but yeah I forgot you reds don't recognize the courts if they don't suit you.

Anti-democracy charges against protesters rejected

BANGKOK, Feb 12 – The Constitution Court today dismissed a petition by Pheu Thai Party spokesman Prompong Nopparit against protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban for attempting to abolish Thailand’s constitutional monarchy.

Do you think the protestors are pro-democracy, you think that they are protesting for democracy? that's a simple yes or no question.

With regards to your point about the dates, I can only imagine how happy you and your pro democracy protestors would be if the government was outed on such a minor technicality that they have no way of getting around - AKA being forced into it - AKA a form of a judicial coup.

Anyway, please don't forget to answer my straight forward question to you.

Since you obviously don't know what the constitution (who was approved under the Democrats, may I add) says ...let me tell you what happens on April 1st:

Yingluck will lose caretaker status on April 1, you are correct.

When that happens, as stated in Article 3 of the Constitution, the sovereign power temporarily entrusted to the government via the electoral process will be handed back to the people.

And since a country cannot function without a government, a new prime minister can be appointed to form an interim government via Article 7 of the Constitution.

The president of the Senate will forward the name of the candidate to serve as Thailand's next prime minister to His Majesty the King for royal endorsement.

The president of the Senate is Mr. Nikom Wairatpanij:

http://www.thai-senate.com/in/english/former_president_id.php?id_data=125

Mr. Nikom Wairatpanij has close ties with the Puea Thai party. So you probably shouldn't place your bets on the next PM being a Democrat. It could just as well be Yingluck again. Nobody knows, but I guess we'll find out on April 1.

And before you complain about it being illegal or corruption, let me remind you that the wording of this constitution was approved while Abhisit and Suthep were in power.

Since you obviously don't know what the constitution (who was approved under the Democrats, may I add) says ...let me tell you what happens on April 1st:

When that happens, as stated in Article 3 of the Constitution, the sovereign power temporarily entrusted to the government via the electoral process will be handed back to the people.

And since a country cannot function without a government, a new prime minister can be appointed to form an interim government via Article 7 of the Constitution.

The president of the Senate will forward the name of the candidate to serve as Thailand's next prime minister to His Majesty the King for royal endorsement.

Mr. Nikom Wairatpanij has close ties with the Puea Thai party. So you probably shouldn't place your bets on the next PM being a Democrat. It could just as well be Yingluck again. Nobody knows, but I guess we'll find out on April 1.

And before you complain about it being illegal or corruption, let me remind you that the wording of this constitution was approved while Abhisit and Suthep were in power.

You sir is nothing but a Thaksin troll.

• Like 1

Actually, then you are calling The Nation a Thaksin troll, because the majority of the facts that I posted are taken directly from a The Nation article.

• Like 1

ST, Abhist and Suthep were the third government after the new Constitution was voted in,

or are talking about an amendment to the Constitution?

You need to get your facts straight and stop spewing misleading statements.

rice555

• Like 1

Yes, Chalerm plan actually worked. Bring violence to the protesters and they will stay home. But what stands out the most is the amount of people actually supporting Suthep and the protesters. In a tune of 25Million baht raised in 3 days. And every time Suthep marches, he collects so much more. They are out there Chalerm, but your cowardness by inviting violence against the protesters won't make them go away. And being Buddhist himself, should not judge others.

Oh lets not forget the low voter turn out. Yeap....at least 10million + supporters. He don't even need to go count at the stage. What does he have a Phd in?

Edited by aimbc

Actually, then you are calling The Nation a Thaksin troll, because the majority of the facts that I posted are taken directly from a The Nation article.

Actually PTP will be dissolved for conspiring to illegally change the constitution. When you have 300+, it's not a coincident. So in the matter of any surviving PTP member as the President of the Senate, will not be Mr. Nikom.

ST, Abhist and Suthep were the third government after the new Constitution was voted in,

or are talking about an amendment to the Constitution?

You need to get your facts straight and stop spewing misleading statements.

rice555

You are right. I meant election laws, not constitution. Thanks for correcting that.

I might add it was approved by the population of Thailand through a referendum with a vote of about 59% on the 19th of August 2007. So blame the voters for that one.

I might add it was approved by the population of Thailand through a referendum with a vote of about 59% on the 19th of August 2007. So blame the voters for that one.

Quite right djjamie.

And yet ShannonT doesn't seem to remember, it wasn't a Democrat-led government back then, so his claim that "the constitution (who was approved under the Democrats, may I add", is complete and utter nonsense ? Maybe he'll apologise, for his error ?

Perhaps he wasn't here, or perhaps he can't recall, or perhaps his crib-sheet has got it wrong, who knows ?

Never mind, factual accuracy doesn't matter to the Reds, so why should we expect any better from the supposedly-educated farangs, who post on their side, either ? wink.png

• Like 2