Best photo editing software

Joker15

Gimp and Darkroom as I use Xubuntu. Oh, I miss Photoshop but I survive. I know I could get it an older version working with Wine but I can't be bothered.

For basic adjustments on Windows I used to use Faststone Image Viewer (www.faststone.org/).

Check out Google+ "Auto Awsome" feature. They'll touch up photo's and movies for you. You don't need to spend a lot of time editing photos and you might see some awsome effects applied. The downside is you don't have control over the effects.

Auto Awesome photos & movies

Quick Tip: Get the most out of your photos with Google Auto Awesome

adobe creative collection, gimp i like as well. Picasa is crap IMHO. If i need to resize a single picture photo shop does it.

for tons of pictures the batch tool ifran view is a killer, it rocks!

for HTML and code: HTML Kit *free* and ULTRA edit smile.png i like coloured code !

adobe creative collection, gimp i like as well. Picasa is crap IMHO. If i need to resize a single picture photo shop does it.

for tons of pictures the batch tool ifran view is a killer, it rocks!

for HTML and code: HTML Kit *free* and ULTRA edit smile.png i like coloured code !

Picasa is easy to edit and resize one image.... or a batch edit, .... Photoshop, not only expensive, but a huge learning curve... w00t.gif

Also works well as a back up, when uploaded, with tons of free storage if you have a Google account (several choices of how to manage who can view etc.... )