GMMZ fox sports sound track

RKASA

I hearing the olympic sound track in english on right channel something in Thai on left and both in stearo have no english or thai choice single audio shows with this mess up channel selection of sound.

I am watch or seeing the proper video which des not match the sound track from some other feed - and it is mess up as I stated above. OK hard to descrip right - but not what your going to be paying for. Completely un watchable Fox sports plus and started sometime last night and still this morning is mess up so obviously no one is paying any attention to the quality of the broadcast - must be busy watch blue sky no time to work.

I am sure it is not my settings I checked all options and other stations working but important program I pay for this for is coming on soon.

Before I call in my most likely waste of time complaint are other seeing this mess on a expensive pay channel?

Is GMMZ going to be as screwed up as True was? Is there not a single company in this contry that gives damn about their product?

Amazing or maybe just luck - but 1 minute after posting they started working on the problem with test tunes in and out etc - ooops Thai coming in and out still better but not fixed - at least it is fox sports audio on fox sports now just have to get it in english without Thai on top of the same audio channel - seems they are working on it now anyway. OK sounds good right now as I type - leave it alone.

Edited by RKASA