Suthep vows to shut PM out of Govt House, taunts Chalerm

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is this guy Suthep ever going to come up with a viable policy to attract voters? It is impossible to take him or his backers seriously. 555+

And this is the crux of the matter. All he seems to have now is whipping up anti sentiment against the caretaker (what a misnomer) 'government', kudos to him for that. However, what's HE got? Anyone?

The speech given by Suthep last night was just a tirade of name calling, what can we expect tonight? "My dad is bigger than Chalerm's Dad"

Indeed we watched him spew insult after insult and playground taunts last night too, talking like that isnt winning any new supporters. Celebrities and dem politicians in the last week all seem to have vanished into thin air too... its looking more like an old guy on a soap box ranting to himself and disciples in a park every day,Hes less convincing every speech . He now just sounds bitter and unhinged rather than energised and rather pathetic with it.

Hatred dosnt really work after a while, bit like telling people drugs are baaaad mkay all the time. People get de sensitised to it when its rammed down their throats day in day out...hes got nothing left but insults, which isnt surprising but is rather pitiful.

• Like 1

PDRC protesters now in full control of Government House

1512840_711935402160923_1004038908_n-wpc

BANGKOK: -- Several thousands of anti-government protesters led by People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) secretary-general Suthep Thaugsuban seized Government House this morning defying order of the Center for the Maintaining of Peace and Order (CMPO) to retake it to pave the way for caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to return to work.

Suthep led protesters to march out of the PDRC’s main rally site at Pathumwan intersection from 7.00 a.m. along Phayathai road to Rajthevi to Government House where it was virtually seized before dawn by hundreds of protesters led by the hardcore Network of Students and People for the Reform of Thailand (NSPRT).

NSPRT and PDRC guards took control of Government House shortly after midnight when Suthep declared to seize Government House to block the caretaker prime minister to return to work in Government House office today.

They set up sandbag and car tyre barricades blocking all gates of Government House.

Last night, Suthep said that Ms Yinglulck’s insistence to return to work was a suggestion from her brother ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra to visit a well-known astrologer and host a black magic rite for smooth return to the country.

Earlier the Irrawaddy newspapers reported that Thaksin visited Myanmar to see Yagon-based astrologer San Zarni Bo to seek advice for his smooth re-entry to Thailand.

Suthep said Yingluck’s return to Government House is a black magic advice adding if she could enter Government House to work, it would mean the defeat of the PDRC.

But Suthep said the will of millions of people who adhered to Dharma would drive away all evil black magic and also end the political career of all the Shinawatra family members.

By 10.00 a.m. today, Government House is in complete control by anti-government protesters.

Addressing to protesters at the front gate of Government House, Suthep vowed that caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck would never has the chance to re-enter Government House to the rest of her life.

He also said that protesters would occupy Yingluck’s office permanently with no retreat no matter how or what the CMPO would resort to disperse protesters.

Suthep also made clear of no talk with any person trying to mediate unless the Thaksin regime is eliminated from the country.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pdrc-protesters-now-full-control-government-house/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-17

Suthep leads protesters to seal off Government House
By Digital Content

13926043217671.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 17 -- Anti government protester led by Suthep Thaugsuban moved to seal off Government House to prevent caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra from returning to work at her office there.

Mr Suthep, People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) secretary general, led PDRC supporters from rally sites at Pathumwan, Silom, and Ratchaprasong, marching together from Hua Chang bridge to join the allied group of the Network of Students and People for the Reform of Thailand (NSPRT) which camped out near Government House.

Mr Suthep said earlier that the objective of the move today was to prevent Ms Yingluck from accessing Government House after the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) has announced its intention to retake the area around Government House this week.

Issara Somchai, a PDRC leader, led protesters from Lumpini Park to Government House last night.

Upon arrival, the PDRC leaders instructed the protesters not to intrude into Government House premises, but just to cordon off the compound. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-02-17

Meanwhile Chalerm is having his breakfast. "No one told me that Suthep was on the move"

I think Chalerm is only barking for the benefit of his boss and than does nothing that can bring him any real problems.

So he give his daily rant in front of the cameras and hope that Thai TV can be seen in Dubai....

But really he doesn't want to leave Thailand. Sometimes I suspect that he even cooperate with the protesters to make a good show....

• Like 1

Suthep said Yingluck’s return to Government House is a black magic advice adding if she could enter Government House to work, it would mean the defeat of the PDRC.

<deleted> is he on today ??? Yaaabaaaaa crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Have to chuckle if theres someone gathering intel for say the US Ambassador for an update. from these clippings ...

ex deputy PM Suthep said what ?? cheesy.gif

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1

Last night, Suthep said that Ms Yinglulck’s insistence to return to work was a suggestion from her brother ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra to visit a well-known astrologer and host a black magic rite for smooth return to the country.

Did I wake up in Haiti? huh.png

• Like 2

I am in the process of THINKING on converting myself to Buddhist.

so upfront i must raise a couple of questions

1. Is this political rumbling profitable for me?

2. Does it has any influence on me staying here?

3. Do I care and why?

Peace Brothers...Peace!

I really hope Chalerm whips his ass - I know of no other country who would allow threats like these to go unanswered use water canon, baton rounds and gas and finish him off

I have not met a Thai yet who supports him - and that includes those who do not particularly like Ying or PTP - I think a strong, robust response would gain huge support from ordinary Thais

but TIT etc.

Wow, you must not have met many Thais. Practically every Thai I've met or know supports the Anti-Government movement and Suthep. I would say that out of the hundreds of Thais in my network, perhaps only three or four support Thaksin and Yingluck. This includes Thais living in Thailand and The United States.

<deleted> is he on today ??? Yaaabaaaaa crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Have to chuckle if theres someone gathering intel for say the US Ambassador for an update. from these clippings ...

ex deputy PM Suthep said what ?? cheesy.gif

In fact this is very likely true. You think Taksin was visiting Myanmar monks for just a little bit of 'merit making'. Haven't been in this nutjob country long have you huh.png

No not long just a couple of decades rolleyes.gif Trust me black magic mumbo jumbo bs has nothing to do with real monks, Buddhism and merit making ceremonies.

Suthep is just picking up on facebook and tweet rubbish and regurgitating anything that will make anyone take any notice... mostly the stupid, its just desperate rubbishing and although it my sound nuts its a bit like saying obama is gay or hes in an affair with beyonce or woman gives birth to alien ... some idiots will swallow any gossip thrown at them but most will just shake their heads and sigh ;)

This very same guy also says that protestors have no right to take over government buildings, oh wait that was when they were protesting against him. The guy is an idiot and hypocrite. Give it up you fool, you have already been defeated and down to your last two supporters.

Wanna bet? you think it is over now? You better get off the john and turn your TV back on.

Suthep might be a hypocrite, but he has a mass following and he is their lightening rod.

Violence to come. The guy is a martyr.... he will fight to the end. Let's watch and see.

Same same on mass following for Thaksin. One used street mobs, thugs, intimidation, threats; the other using the democratic principles.

I am in the process of THINKING on converting myself to Buddhist.

so upfront i must raise a couple of questions

1. Is this political rumbling profitable for me?

2. Does it has any influence on me staying here?

3. Do I care and why?

Peace Brothers...Peace!

This is just manipulative political clans using the façade of Buddhism versus the local variant of animisim,

to manipulate the superstitious into thinking one side has an upper hand in the powerplay.

So this is simply Suthep firing back at Thaksin's move in kind.

Does or should this have ANY bearing on your acceptance of Buddhisim.

Shouldn't have one jot of influence. It is animistic Kabuki shadow theater not actually Buddism.

( not to be confused with my TVF handle, which has nothing to do with animism at all.)

Edited by animatic

When is this guy Suthep ever going to come up with a viable policy to attract voters? It is impossible to take him or his backers seriously. 555+

In case you haven't noticed, he is not running for election.

In case you haven't noticed, he can't run for election. That is why he is against a democratically elected government because he can't win by legal means.

• Like 1

I really hope Chalerm whips his ass - I know of no other country who would allow threats like these to go unanswered use water canon, baton rounds and gas and finish him off

I have not met a Thai yet who supports him - and that includes those who do not particularly like Ying or PTP - I think a strong, robust response would gain huge support from ordinary Thais

but TIT etc.

Wow, you must not have met many Thais. Practically every Thai I've met or know supports the Anti-Government movement and Suthep. I would say that out of the hundreds of Thais in my network, perhaps only three or four support Thaksin and Yingluck. This includes Thais living in Thailand and The United States.

Not surprising, push came to shove, and the shove back is not stopping.

a month ago the farmers were uneducated idiots, now they are sutheps best friends and using them, i guess he has recently learnt the value of buying support, i wonder how long it will be before he turns his nose up at them

The farmers never were uneducated idiots. They didn't get to be until recently, the largest exporters of rice in the world by being idiots. Farmers here work harder for less return than almost every other industry, but they have seldom complained, until now. They make the complex task of rice growing look easy, because they're experts at it. They are the economic backbone of the country and in many ways hold the key to Thailand's stability.

• Like 2

In case you haven't noticed, he is not running for election.

In case you haven't noticed, he can't run for election. That is why he is against a democratically elected government because he can't win by legal means.

and all this time I thought it was just because of his age....

It's a war of words between Suthep and Chalerm, at the moment Suthep's winning because Chalerm so far has refused to use force. Chalerm knows a lot of middle class people support Suthep and any killings or serious violence will spell his doom.

Interesting to see that Pol Lt Gen Winai, related to Thaksin, refused Thaksin's order to arrest Suthep, fearing casualties, late last year.

the will of millions of people who adhered to Dharma would drive away all evil black magic

nutter

Once it crosses over to this kind of propaganda it can only remind some of us of dangerous and disgusting stuff produced by the nazis, you wait by the end of the day there will be cartoons of a similar nature doing the rounds about reds being this or the Shins being that... pure sicko crap then and just as bad now.

evil-jew-blood-ritual-300x242.jpg?w=726

Evil Jews committing a Blood Ritual (Ritual Murder) of a young White Child

Irritating part for me is this also damages the reputation of Buddhism by trying to use that as the conduit... as if it wasnt bad enough having that robed nutjob as it is already out there prancing about now we have Herr Suthep doing the nazi evil black magic bit on us.... bah.gif

• Like 1

but TIT etc.

How many Thais have you met in North Thailand or Isaan?

This very same guy also says that protestors have no right to take over government buildings, oh wait that was when they were protesting against him. The guy is an idiot and hypocrite. Give it up you fool, you have already been defeated and down to your last two supporters.

But I like suthep's challenge to Chalerm to be at the government house today, Monday and if Chalerm will not be there, that means Chalerm is afraid of Suthep.

They were bluffing each other in the past.

the will of millions of people who adhered to Dharma would drive away all evil black magic

nutter

Once it crosses over to this kind of propaganda it can only remind some of us of dangerous and disgusting stuff produced by the nazis, you wait by the end of the day there will be cartoons of a similar nature doing the rounds about reds being this or the Shins being that... pure sicko crap then and just as bad now.

evil-jew-blood-ritual-300x242.jpg?w=726

Evil Jews committing a Blood Ritual (Ritual Murder) of a young White Child

Irritating part for me is this also damages the reputation of Buddhism by trying to use that as the conduit... as if it wasnt bad enough having that robed nutjob as it is already out there prancing about now we have Herr Suthep doing the nazi evil black magic bit on us.... bah.gif

Thaksin's been into black magic for a long time. I remember when asked Newin to find him a Khmer witch doctor to help his luck a few years ago.

Most Thais visit fortune tellers, rich Thais often used to visit the blind female Burmese seer, I forget her name now. Buddhism and animism are still interwoven in Thailand.

Just wondering what would happen if this occurred in the U.S, England or Australia. Would the authorities allow people to sieze the Whilehouse, Dowling St or Canberra and prevent P.M's or Presidents entering?