Kittirat runs for his life after getting hit by water bottles thrown by angry farmers

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

Designer water? Evian?

On the news it was the bottles with the green labels that you see the uni girls carrying. (you also see then topping of the posh bottles from the cheap ones).

I am not saying that the farmers are girls.

These are the bottle of water donated by supporters - just shows how much good solid support they have from outside

I saw the farmers myself, they didn't look "designed" farmers to me. Dark Skin rotten teeth.

He was running to save his life as he could have drawn with all the water from those designed bottles...

I don't really know what they're waiting for, the sooner they step out the sooner we will see some resolution to this conflict whichever way it goes.

'Wet-wash' instead of 'white-wash' ? whistling.gif

And just imagine the conversation, inside their hideout, between the caretaker-PM & her caretaker-Finance Minister, beforehand,

"I'm not going out there, they're revolting !"

"Who's Prime Minister ? I say you go !"

"But I haven't got any money to give them !"

"Tough luck, and put on your water-proofs, before you go !" laugh.png

I don't see why he had such a problem he had plenty of time to make up a lie so they would feel good.

I think it is time to give Thaksin a free pass back into the country so he can personally tell them all that if they give him six months he will make them rich.

He will make them so rich that designer water will flow like Niagara falls. His paid army of red shirts will believe him but the farmers and the rest of the nation will just laugh at him.tongue.png

On the serious side when this is all over and done with does any one think the PTP members who have openly supported this with their silence will be able to walk with there heads held high?

The best chance they have now to save face is to openly denounce the Shinawatra clan and support the protestors.wai.gif

• Like 2

Designer water? Come on, you think everyone would have the same water if it wasn't donated? Duh. Otherwise it would be a sea of random brands. Then again, maybe these bottles are extra hard so they chose them specifically (joking.... Don't go on a rampage). Those Namtip bottles are so thin they'd never reach the stage. Haha.

Love the headline by the way...running for his life....ummm, hardly.

The farmers are being screwed over, no question. I think they have every right to hold these protests and I will be shipping several cases of designer water to the cause.

• Like 1

So who is a "farmer"

This media thing would have you believe there is an angry rice farmer uprising in their ongoing anti/UDD/RS/PTP campaign.

This magnification of Kitirat running for his life from so-called rice farmers obscures the fact these were coup-monger protesters, some of whom are probably rice farmers, whose actions would be predictable.

Trying to make out that coup-monger elements are generic rice farmers is media agenda, pure and simple, out to embarras the Govt. and its' millions of voter-support.

It stands to reason that the majority electorate behind the Govt. are not about to attack in the manner described in this article.

According to what I am hearing from the other side...namely the UDD/RS/PTP.

Always good to hear both sides, right!

Are you saying the farmers are fake, and utimately the real farmers have no cause to be upset?

Wanting a government to resign is not a Coup d'Etat.

In many cases of governments resigning early in parliamentary style democracies,

it has been the public or ' the street ' telling a government their policies and actions are a failure.

This happens in many parliamentary democracies, and has for hundreds of years when the governments have dropped the ball so badly, or mismanaged fundamentals so badly, or blatantly stolen from the people so greatly, that the people, or a suitably large segment of "The People" rises up to dismiss them. How large and how enraged that segment maybe is dependent on the individual national or regional situation.

A Coup d'Etat is when and army, or armed group, physically removes, arrests, and/or executes the countries leader, whether they be elected or not. Throwing out the supposed epitaph " Coup-Monger " is counter productive to actually getting a dialog between parties in disagreement. One can assume that coming to an agreement is not the goal, but to incite further division and create us against them partisanship and hopefully a winning position.

In this case baldfaced lying to the people you are sent to negotiate with, and doing so when they KNOW it is stonewalling and lies, will illicit a very negative response, as Khun Kitty rat has just encountered. When people are down to their last baht they will be more than a little intolerant of being bullshitted by those that owe them, whether a government functionary, policy maker of Somchai at the local market who borrowed 100 baht last month and refuses to pay it back.

No doubt telling them a NEW registration process, for vouchers already registered and having a value unredeemable was a final straw and a truly stupid move to attempt.

I might add that in Canada they had a pattern of seeing the end coming and calling for a reelection while they still had the power to win and start over again. I believe they have now made it illegal to do that. the Prime Minister may step down but there will not be a new election. Parliament will just elect a new Prime Minister. Not sure if it is every 4 or 5 years that the elections are held.

Wow.

"Rice Farmers" carrying bottles of designer water, just like the Bangkok people who were pretending to be farmers last week.

So, just what are you implying, that just because they have " designer Bottles" they really arn't Rice farmers

You really do produce "nonsence Posts" . ...............clap2.gif

Does it bloody matter about the water bottles - designer or not? Taking up space for no good reason. You guys obviously too much time on your hands........

So who is a "farmer"

This media thing would have you believe there is an angry rice farmer uprising in their ongoing anti/UDD/RS/PTP campaign.

This magnification of Kitirat running for his life from so-called rice farmers obscures the fact these were coup-monger protesters, some of whom are probably rice farmers, whose actions would be predictable.

Trying to make out that coup-monger elements are generic rice farmers is media agenda, pure and simple, out to embarras the Govt. and its' millions of voter-support.

It stands to reason that the majority electorate behind the Govt. are not about to attack in the manner described in this article.

Are you saying the farmers are fake, and utimately the real farmers have no cause to be upset?

In this case the other side being the Bangkok Post are saying the same thing.

It is unanimous the rice farmers were attacking the finance minister by throwing things at him. These articles were printed by eye witnesses not people sitting in a room theorizing. Or trying to save face by lying Which the Prime Minister OKed when she reappointed the lying Finance Minister.

• Like 1

Wow.

So, just what are you implying, that just because they have " designer Bottles" they really arn't Rice farmers

You really do produce "nonsence Posts" . ...............clap2.gif

Happily supplied by Suthep and his donated water and money no doubt.

Wow.

Same Rice Farmers that don't have a dime, but can afford to travel to Bangkok and hang out for a few days...

Oh dear, now they are rich capitalists because they can afford a fare. There are trains (very basic) that offer free travel for Thais (last week my wife traveled on such a train from Isaan to Bangkok,no not to demonstrate) Sleeping rough shouldn't be classed as hanging out.

• Like 1

THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY RESIGNED, IDIOT !

They dissolved parliament. They didn't resign. If they had resigned, they wouldn't be the care-taker government.

True.

They are still trying to maintain control and run the country in the way their liege lord wants it run,

in spite of their reduced sphere of powers to do so. And in that effort to run things, they are trying to

save their own fuzzy butts by any means possible, no matter the further damage to the country,

it's credibility, and the little guys who are their pawns.

Edited by animatic

Now this year is about to get interesting in Thailand.

My landlord who's the most despicable landlord I've met is offering me a monthly reduction of 20% in my lease if I renew. That just makes me think about the real state bubble that is about to burst, this together with the money lost this year with the tourism, the problems in the borders, the ones in the south, and the Chinese vs US to see who influences the north of Thailnd, definitely things about to happen.

My landlord who's the most despicable landlord I've met is offering me a monthly reduction of 20% in my lease if I renew. That just makes me think about the real state bubble that is about to burst, this together with the money lost this year with the tourism, the problems in the borders, the ones in the south, and the Chinese vs US to see who influences the north of Thailnd, definitely things about to happen.

Hm, you may be right. I'll have to talk to my landlord about this and ask for a 30 % discount.

Went to Koh Samui a few days ago. The island is bursting with tourists. Never seen so many before. Russians and Chinese and the usaul tatooed crowd from Oz, US and Europe.

Wonder what the real tourist numbers are, compared to the years before.

Wow.

Same Rice Farmers that don't have a dime, but can afford to travel to Bangkok and hang out for a few days...

The beauty of Yingluck's populist free train program is that they can come to Bankok and at least try and speak with her and all they need is a free paper ticket.

So who is a "farmer"

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

But the problem we face with stenography journalism is that in attempt to get to the truth you have one side that sees reality and the other side that misses reality altogether. What we are left with is fantasyland. There can be no middle ground when the history of the Shin clan which is running the show (for likely it's last time) is black to the bone.

When people continue to get it wrong, it should be pointed out that it is wrong.

There are enough comments about "coup-mongering" farmers already. I don't really understand why farmers that a demanding payments should be considered "coup-mongering".

It is the PDRC faux farmer Leaders that I take issue with.

I'd be more impressed if all those posters who have embraced the rice farmers plight so wholeheartedly, admitted to themselves that suthep and the PDRC are just exploiting them for political purposes.

It wasn't that long ago that they, along with some posters here, were cursing the rice farmers as ignorant peasants and red kwai.

Frankly, the hypocrisy sickens me.

Sounds like you are confusing your "faux farmers" with real ones

Vomit away to your heart's content

• Like 1

Hm, you may be right. I'll have to talk to my landlord about this and ask for a 30 % discount.

Went to Koh Samui a few days ago. The island is bursting with tourists. Never seen so many before. Russians and Chinese and the usaul tatooed crowd from Oz, US and Europe.

Wonder what the real tourist numbers are, compared to the years before.

Seen higher on Samui, some places doing well, one even at 102% occupancy, but most others quite lower.

And all Ops Managers in wait and see before panic mode.

Certainly in a general severe downtrend, the places that aren't directly in the line of fire are picking up slack, at least for the more adventurous or observant travelers who know the disorder doesn't extend to the vacation spots like Phuket, Samui

and Pattaya.

Those little white lies have a habit of coming back to those who utter them and indeed the treatment meted out to Kittirat seems to show just what the Thai people or certainly those from the farming sector feel about him and his puppet master.

Is Thaksin going to pay more danger money to his political sacrifices who are to be counted as more of the victims in his vicious vendetta against Thailand and its peoples?

Is Yingluck actually fit let alone able to run a cabinet let alone a country?

No of course not, as brigands indeed the Shinwatra clan and their cronies are excellent.

As truthful political leaders who love their country and its people they are indeed sadly lacking in the milk of human kindness.

However they do excel in the milking of the milch cow that is Thailand and its peoples as we have so clearly seen over the last few years.

Trouble is that old milch cow is running dry and those financial udders are not going to produce any more milk and cream for the present cowherds and dairymaids in the Shiwartra clan.

MilchCow.jpg

• Like 1