Suthep talks to military at Chaeng Wattana

Lite Beer

Read my lips again.....and it is not because I agree with this...but....

.......the Military will "persuade" Yingluck to go....and better sooner than later...I hope will be fair elections some time after that....

Err we just has fair elections but some were blocked bu Suthep Thugs from voting and the Dems ran crying like babies they would not win "so not taking part - so there!"

Fair elections.....which all the south boycott and without opposition party (beside Chuvit)....a fair election like in North Korea.

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rally leader Suthep Thaugsuban has told the military that the widespread corruption of the Thaksin regime and parliamentary dictatorship are the main reasons he and his fellow protesters are organising mass rallies.

In other words, counter corruption with your own set of corruption,... so it's still corruption

here here....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

.......the Military will "persuade" Yingluck to go....and better sooner than later...I hope will be fair elections some time after that....

Err we just has fair elections but some were blocked bu Suthep Thugs from voting and the Dems ran crying like babies they would not win "so not taking part - so there!"

Fair elections.....which all the south boycott and without opposition party (beside Chuvit)....a fair election like in North Korea.

Ahh they didn't boycott but were unable to cast ballots due to PRDC intervention. Some need to get news updates..

Can't read much into this conversation, General Apichart is in charge of Defence Industry and Energy Centre, unless Suthep was negotiating to buy some fire power, also if the General has as much energy as I have, nothing much will happen , except at the officers mess tonight, when the message will be passed on Hic.coffee1.gif

Maybe Suthep just needs a charge of Energy he has after all been quite chatty of late.

I just came back from Chaeng Wattana. The military all around talking with Suthep, I believe they will force the government to go. Also back at Sukhumvit military moving down. I seen a truck shifting troops on the highway. This seems to be getting closer to the end so hopefully this won't go on much longer and end without violence...wai2.gif

About 60+ minutes ago saw about 100 or more police trucks/minivans in convoy heading to CW from Pahon Yothin Road.

Military are getting involved now. Chaeng Wattana and thousands of protesters converge and other sites. Yingluck has not been seen so ho knows what will happen in the coming hours.

• Like 1

I think he should drop the word "mass " maybe the word miniscule is more appropriate now .

View looking down on protesters at Office of Permanent Secretary for Defence on Chaeng Wattana Rd (Pic @) http://t.co/uM79Tejx7U

xBgzzTn0IYAAHRYn.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZjwY0o

A few old ladies in wheel-chairs, according to Moonao, Prbkk, Dave and clan.

I didn't realise that there was so many disabled people in Bangkok!!!

• Like 1

Voice your bitterness, grievances or problems but be careful not to be used and exploited by the dem and its pdrc/pcad. These and some 'old elite' power opposed the rice pledging scheme and have been trying to 'murder' it. Their number at protest sites are few grannies as human shield and their numbers now at permanent secretary for defence on Chaang Wattana Road are rice farmers whom they have been oppressing, denigrating, belittled, name called, treated as not equal to BKKians.

The PDRC/PAD protesters have been declining as there is no new galvanising issue, but the ineptitude of the PTP led administration has created a new set of protesters - apparently today about 10,000 farmers.

The main protesters came out on to the streets because of the arrogance of the amnesty bill manipulation - and the protesters were not just Bangkok elites or southern agitators, there was a broad cross section of business people, health workers, civil servants and working people.

The farmers are now on the streets because of lies about subsidy payments - and they have woken up to the fact that this is purely down to administrative incompetence, and are growing even more angry at the arrogance of branding them "fake" farmers

I confidently expect that the government will screw up again in the near future adding more disaffected constituents when they run out of money to support their other schemes, but what it will be yet nobody knows, they continue to surprise with the inventiveness of their f*** ups, nationalising the banks to get their loan monies perhaps.

There is no excuse for incompetence and stupidity, which is now the hallmark of this administration, and there is no excuse for apologists who only wish to troll.

They already have mate :

Posted Today, 07:12

Bt1.4-bn student loan fund in limbo

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- It remains unclear whether the Cabinet, now in its caretaker status, will be able to approve an additional budget of Bt1.4 billion for the Student Loan Fund.

Caretaker Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang yesterday said without the approval, about 112,500 students would be affected.

He said relevant authorities would consult the Budget Bureau and the Secretariat of the Cabinet on the issue.

"If the caretaker Cabinet cannot approve the budget, we will be exploring measures to minimise impacts on students," he said.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.k-Kc5cy-DD.

-- The Nation 2014-02-19

Something else the minster of white lies forgot to allow for when the house was dissolved.

• Like 1

When is suthep ever going to come and tell who would be acting PM and who would be in the cabinate of his PEOPLE"S COUNCIL???????? The reason he has not is because he can not and why because there would be no one in it as there would be a dictatorship with suthep as dictator.

I know you are entitled to an opinion but your 2nd sentence has no substance at all.

Edited by Valentine
  • Like 1

I think he should drop the word "mass " maybe the word miniscule is more appropriate now .

There were at least 10,000 surrounding the building, where the mentioned meeting was being held, today. I wouldn't say that was "miniscule".

Okay, beaten to it.

Compared to the "millions" Suthep keeps going on about, 10,000 is very miniscule. Have you seen the other protest sites? There might be 100 people left at Asoke.

• Like 1

Voice your bitterness, grievances or problems but be careful not to be used and exploited by the dem and its pdrc/pcad. These and some 'old elite' power opposed the rice pledging scheme and have been trying to 'murder' it. Their number at protest sites are few grannies as human shield and their numbers now at permanent secretary for defence on Chaang Wattana Road are rice farmers whom they have been oppressing, denigrating, belittled, name called, treated as not equal to BKKians.

The PDRC/PAD protesters have been declining as there is no new galvanising issue, but the ineptitude of the PTP led administration has created a new set of protesters - apparently today about 10,000 farmers.

The main protesters came out on to the streets because of the arrogance of the amnesty bill manipulation - and the protesters were not just Bangkok elites or southern agitators, there was a broad cross section of business people, health workers, civil servants and working people.

The farmers are now on the streets because of lies about subsidy payments - and they have woken up to the fact that this is purely down to administrative incompetence, and are growing even more angry at the arrogance of branding them "fake" farmers

I confidently expect that the government will screw up again in the near future adding more disaffected constituents when they run out of money to support their other schemes, but what it will be yet nobody knows, they continue to surprise with the inventiveness of their f*** ups, nationalising the banks to get their loan monies perhaps.

There is no excuse for incompetence and stupidity, which is now the hallmark of this administration, and there is no excuse for apologists who only wish to troll.

Photo please of the 10000? Otherwise I call troll on your post.

BNC - How would crobes post be trolling???

Many media outlets have stated a 10,000 strong crowd.

you are a legend in your own mind!

trolling: posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Stupid question, I know... But, Suthep was not arrested at the meeting?

The military has no jurisdiction to perform a civilian arrest. That is the responsibility of the police. If the protesters were viewed as enemy combatants, the military would have the authority to arrest them. Either the military did not tip off the police of their meeting with Suthep, or did but the police didn't come.

"We don’t want Yingluck to use an office that was built with money from our taxes," he said.

Well sorry, but even I have to disagree with such words. She hasn't been to court yet, and is still caretaker PM. Does he expect her to work from Dubai already?

All government offices are built from tax-payer money, in any country. If he doesn't want her to go to work, fine. But get the accuracy correct, if you please.

LOL Those tanks were bought with my taxes so I have a right to drive one. Or that government land was bought with my taxes so I have a right to raise cattle on it. Just plain silliness.

Not a stupid Question at all although I suspect you had tongue in cheek at the time.

The rule of law seems to be infinitely flexible here in Thailand as does its application (unless of course you are a farang).

Suthep fighting against corruption !

I don't believe it, he has got to be joking. Or is he afraid that someone is going to beat him on the "All Thailand Corruption Charts"

The man is an utter idiot. And what are the army up to, talking with this criminal rabble rouser. They should be shooting him on site.

View looking down on protesters at Office of Permanent Secretary for Defence on Chaeng Wattana Rd (Pic @) http://t.co/uM79Tejx7U

xBgzzTn0IYAAHRYn.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZjwY0o

A few old ladies in wheel-chairs, according to Moonao, Prbkk, Dave and clan.

How many million live in Bangkok. And this Suthep idiot thinks that the bulk of them support him. Not even a Premiership football crowd there.

When is suthep ever going to come and tell who would be acting PM and who would be in the cabinate of his PEOPLE"S COUNCIL???????? The reason he has not is because he can not and why because there would be no one in it as there would be a dictatorship with suthep as dictator.

I know you are entitled to an opinion but your 2nd sentence has no substance at all.

No wonder you don't understand it - you are not reading it backwards, are you!!!

Ahh they didn't boycott but were unable to cast ballots due to PRDC intervention. Some need to get news updates..

In the south?

And look how many voted "No" because an election without opposition is pointless...

"We don’t want Yingluck to use an office that was built with money from our taxes," he said.

Well sorry, but even I have to disagree with such words. She hasn't been to court yet, and is still caretaker PM. Does he expect her to work from Dubai already?

All government offices are built from tax-payer money, in any country. If he doesn't want her to go to work, fine. But get the accuracy correct, if you please.

LOL Those tanks were bought with my taxes so I have a right to drive one. Or that government land was bought with my taxes so I have a right to raise cattle on it. Just plain silliness.

Did'nt you know , but Suthep gives government land to his rich Hi-so families who supported him. Land that was put aside for poor Thai farmers.

• Like 1

I don't believe it, he has got to be joking. Or is he afraid that someone is going to beat him on the "All Thailand Corruption Charts"

The man is an utter idiot. And what are the army up to, talking with this criminal rabble rouser. They should be shooting him on site.

So list when Suthep was corrupt.....

Lets begin the land reform 1995: The same people as are now in the PTP found corruption, but no court found corruption and no one could ever explain me where the corruption should be.

Any other case?

i dont think would dare,gerry adams,and martin mcguiness strolled about n.ireland pretty freely if you recall,presuming your english ofcourse,if not i apologise.wai2.gif

Totally different tactics in NI and well thought out. You can take the likes of Adams and Mcguiness off the streets very easily, but that does not ease the issue, it compounds it, as their supporters rally to protect.

The way it was done in NI was to use undercover SAS working with the Royal Marines who were the blockbusters, to eat away at the roots of the tree that was Adams snd Mcguiness. In other words take out the roots and the tree will surely die. And notice, the roots were nearly almost in "bandit country such as Armagh, crossmaglen, Londonderry and the likes" where they thought they were safe" they weren't and I know, as I was there.

Now please tell me how the hugely inferior Thai military can even dream of doing such things without embarrassing themselves ??

Then we have the next issue can anyone tell me who the Thai Army answers to ? If it's the government who are their bosses, then it's not sensible to bite the hand that in this case over feeds you, if it's to the royal family, the that's another open question.

So list when Suthep was corrupt.....

Lets begin the land reform 1995: The same people as are now in the PTP found corruption, but no court found corruption and no one could ever explain me where the corruption should be.

Any other case?

He is a very rich Thai politician ........isnt that enough ? Palm oil scams, Tacking government land on Koh Samui, onto his own land (stealing), giving government land to rich friends which was set aside for farmers, he had to resign his position to avoid court charges( once again stealing) and so the list goes on. He is an evil greedy conniving corrupt person who will, and does use anybody for his own means.

• Like 2

Did'nt you know , but Suthep gives government land to his rich Hi-so families who supported him. Land that was put aside for poor Thai farmers.

You are right of course it was disgusting how he gave 11 out of over 500 land plots to families with money the rest went to others including the poor.

But then the 11 families had just as much right as all the others as they had a history of occupation the same as all the others.

Go check it out instead of just parroting red bull

• Like 2

Fair elections, Thailand needs to bar from office the corrupt and filtering them out is going to be difficult as they have accused their accusers of being corrupt the person in the street does not know who to believe.

I can see only one answer to this and that is their should be a royal commission to see over all things constitutional and "proper" that has the power to bar or remove persons who have misused public office from public office, the head of state (with guidance of his privy council) should be responsible for upholding the constitution, therefore holding office over all other offices within the Kingdom.

This is not about corruption and it is not about reform. Suthep and Abhisit had two years to institue reforms and clean up corruption with zero resistance from anybody.

The question you have to ask is why is it so important to implement reforms now when they had every opportunity and all the necessary power a couple of years ago?

What you have, like it or not, are a smattering of Democrat bimbos that are not smart enough to win an election whining and sniveling like car park attendants with their whistles insisting that the elections they can't win be stopped and their place in government be mandated. Well, now that seems fair.....NOT.

• Like 2