Where and how can I pay using "Justpay"?

hobz

Hello guys,

I have a bill that can be paid using "Justpay".

I have no idea what "Justpay" is and how I can pay the bill.

Does anyone know how it works and where I can go?

I tried some google searches for justpay and came up with nothing usable.

ps. The bill is from Sinet internet and I can also pay in any Kasikorn Bank (inconvinient imho) and at sinet offices, Even more inconvinient.)

Sorry for my spelling / grammar. My English sucks!

I'm disappointed that there's no replies after 16 minutes. I thought this forum had a million people with nothing better to do than to research my problems.. *joke*

I realized it actually is "Just Pay" not "Justpay" .. It might make a difference in searching... (makes it even harder to google search :( ... )

I'm sorry let me Google that for you. rolleyes.gif

Go pay your bills at 7-11 or the post office.

I pay electricity and 3bb in 7/11 .. But I Think this one does not work in 7/11 .. But I will try today and report :) ... To be honest I'm not sure why I haven't tried yet! :)

Just Pay is a secure online payment service from what I can see. If you go to the homepage for your ISP (Sinet) it should be part of their payment methods.

According to TOT there are 200+ Just Pay outlets in the country as well, haven't a clue where though.

If that doesn't work (ISP homepage) then follow Sayonarax's advice earlier and use 7/11

Just Pay is a secure online payment service from what I can see. If you go to the homepage for your ISP (Sinet) it should be part of their payment methods.

According to TOT there are 200+ Just Pay outlets in the country as well, haven't a clue where though.

If that doesn't work (ISP homepage) then follow Sayonarax's advice earlier and use 7/11

Thank you, I will report back on how it worked out for me so that others with the same isp will know :)

I'm sorry let me Google that for you. rolleyes.gif

Go pay your bills at 7-11 or the post office.

I tried using 7/11 today. It did not work. They tried to scan in the barcode. Scanning the barcode failed. At that time the guy behind the register started reading the bill and said "You need to go to kasikorn bank".

This is the same 7/11 that i pay my electricity and 3bb bills..

That was the bad news.

The good news is that i managed to pay the bill online with my "verified by visa" visa card. I simply signed in to the ISPs customer portal where I could see and select the bill for payment. It forwarded me to Kasikorn bank where I could fill in my payment method, visa, mastercard etc.. NOTE Nothing said "just pay" .. So I believe there is still some way to pay using "Just pay" .. Ofcourse now I am satisfied because paying online from home is probably as convinient as it gets.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions guys!

Even the suggestion to pay at 7/11 is a good suggestion even though it didn't work for this particular bill it works for most other bills and is good for a thai newbie to know :)

BR Robert

If anyone wants help with paying sinet online I will be glad to answer any questions you have..

This is the url that allows you to sign in to customer portal.. https://customer.sinetfttx.com/Main/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f

I selected "forgot password" and entered my passport number.. then i received an email with login/password.

Google chrome with "translate thai to english" helps tremendously :)

BR Robert

• 2 months later...