Why I am Hating the New Bang Tao Beach Club- Too Loud !

EBlair48

Well for one it appears to violating the set back rules as it looms about 3 stories high , but OK not my business I suppose, to object to rules not being followed ( er, allegedly, IMO ) ... But the constant boom...boom boom boom of the sound system's bass cannot be escaped unless you go up about 400 meters away, way to the far north end, where the Thais ensconced there on the river side have their hordes of dogs that urinate on people's towels and belongings while they are in the sea.

The water at that end is also a brownish hue from the river/ sewage runoff pollution. Now that the entire south Sirinart Forest " Reserve " is being razed for development, plenty of mud will be running down as soon as the rains begin.

( Where are you, Damrong ? )

There is also now going to be a constant jet ski going with that jet ram thing that people can hover and levitate with , no escaping that noise no matter how far up you go. Jet skis are supposed to stay out of the park , but of course this one is based just on the border so is traveling into the park.

How on earth did they get a building permit for this horror? It is HUGE, I really just cannot understand, mmmmm.... what could have caused it? Gosh, gee... Mmmm.

It really has ruined the beach experience, Surin has plenty of this youngster party-town, loud music vibe, please can't we keep north Bang Tao quiet- it is a National Park after all.

Get yourself down there and join in the fun.

"If you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem" (Sir Cliff Richard)

Listening to loud, obnoxious club beat music in the day while in a National Marine Park, PARK being the operative word - is not my idea of fun.

Layan was quiet and natural and now it is loud and urbanized with Jet Skis, even. And looking at a photo I took with a car next to it, it looks to be nearly five stories.

Can we have a protest? Anyone?

post-179390-0-14048800-1392866963_thumb.

"If you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem" (Sir Cliff Richard)

Listening to loud, obnoxious club beat music in the day while in a National Marine Park, PARK being the operative word - is not my idea of fun.

Layan was quiet and natural and now it is loud and urbanized with Jet Skis, even. And looking at a photo I took with a car next to it, it looks to be nearly five stories.

attachicon.gifNikki 3 story on beach.jpg

The horse has bolted mate, you can lock the gate but it wont change anything..........

Just want I want from a natural park setting; Yes it open in the day, it meant to be open with all these sun loungers.

Of course now you have the Taxis in the back parked on the narrow lane. Was there any kind of public input on this project I wonder? post-179390-0-70335000-1392867410_thumb.

attachicon.gifNikki 3 story on beach.jpg

The horse has bolted mate, you can lock the gate but it wont change anything..........

Just add it as further evidence that Thailand is not a place to have long term financial commitments- laws are not followed, corruption rules- so rent and rent cheap. I came so close to actually doing one of the nominee land holding companies, am so glad the lawyer's staff I'd hired were incompetent and messed things up that stopped the sale, or I'd be stuck in it. I know three people who have been trying to sell property, for what they paid for it - for years now. They are buried.

What a colossal rip-off this country is-in every way, well no actually, I guess the sex is cheap - worth a discussion on how that enables the entire BS system.

The owners are well connected, its a face issue!

Look at the Nikki beach global locations..... if THEY have it, then I WANT IT - the concept is good, but many things stacked against it. It will attrack the bold & beautiful - read more expensive bar girls & social climbers.....

They cannot accomodate kids on their THB10,000 a day beach loungers.....

Might be a very good idea, I went up to Mai Khao yesterday to have a look around but it seems the development is really taking off up there, too. And it's so far up , might as well just get off the island.

Yes, perhaps a move off Phuket would be a solution. What are housing rents going for across the bridge? Not too extravagant, I don't even use A/C but require a real toilet, inside the home and insect screening.

I prefer to not be anywhere near Thai neighbors either ( loud, burning, trashy , etc ) so on a bit of land.

Guess the thing to do is take a day's drive and put notes up on homes that look promising - A friend is recommending Rayong, could be a solution for those horrible border stamp runs, too.

I went to Nikki beach club and the food is fantastic.

Pulled pork tacos are my favourite.

The posers by the pool dancing to the music isn't my thing but it's fun to watch the weird and wonderful.

When I say wonderful, I mean really wonderful young women.

Go check it out.

^ You know Phuket is too expensive when men are nowing paying 10,000 baht to merely view women.

YOur pork comment eminds me of a thread I meant to start about how pigs are treated, saw a truck load of them yesterday , bright pink from sunburn and a large one was viciously attacking a smaller one and the ones on the bottom row were getting pissed on, I stopped eating pork years ago because of the way they are handled before slaughter. I wonder if eating meat from such a tortured creature passes on some kind of... enzyme or protein maybe a prion type that makes people, well,.. uncaring, rather brutish.

I guess getting young women as lures is as good a business plan as any, too bad it takes precedence over nature- alas is the nature of mankind- and will be his downfall, too when all the water is polluted and the forests removed.

It'll be kinda hard to get laid when there's no more oxygen. Woman look pretty bad when they are wholly dessicated from morbidity, too. They can't dance anymore , either ( Though I have heard some like that..)

Edited by EBlair48

I went to Nikki beach club and the food is fantastic.

Pulled pork tacos are my favourite.

The posers by the pool dancing to the music isn't my thing but it's fun to watch the weird and wonderful.

When I say wonderful, I mean really wonderful young women.

Go check it out.

Paid for! (the young women that is)

The food is very good & cheap, they are smart - people will buy drinks.........

Who said anything about spending 10k? My bill was a smidgen over a.thousand baht. A starter, a main and a scoop of ice cream.

Viewing women doesn't cost crap. I'm tired of the fat babushkas at Kata area. Nothing like looking at some young tight non Asian looking bodies now and then.

Who said anything about spending 10k? My bill was a smidgen over a.thousand baht. A starter, a main and a scoop of ice cream.

Viewing women doesn't cost crap. I'm tired of the fat babushkas at Kata area. Nothing like looking at some young tight non Asian looking bodies now and then.

Just for the beds mon ami......

Agreed on the other points

Might be a very good idea, I went up to Mai Khao yesterday to have a look around but it seems the development is really taking off up there, too. And it's so far up , might as well just get off the island.

Yes, perhaps a move off Phuket would be a solution. What are housing rents going for across the bridge? Not too extravagant, I don't even use A/C but require a real toilet, inside the home and insect screening.

I prefer to not be anywhere near Thai neighbors either ( loud, burning, trashy , etc ) so on a bit of land.

Guess the thing to do is take a day's drive and put notes up on homes that look promising - A friend is recommending Rayong, could be a solution for those horrible border stamp runs, too.

With statements like this perhaps Thailand is not the place for you my friend.

• Like 1

Agree, and that has been suggested more than once already in previous threads...

^ [ chuckles] Quite true, might be worth it to stick around and watch that place go Sahara.

Agree, and that has been suggested more than once already in previous threads...

Yes, I've seen plenty of other posts with the same view as mine.

It's been written many times best not to long term lease, forget purchasing as sooner or later you'll end up with 2 AM karaoke and plastic garbage smoke blowing into your bedroom. Sage advice when living in a country where the culture is based on corrupted ethics- like the driving etiquette as example. Me me me.

Rather explains how this beach club got built, in fact. The whole corrupted country is awash in greed and selfishness- "Me me me ..." or so I've read time and time again on this very forum by many different commentators in many topics dedicated to the subject.

Just for the beds mon ami......

Agreed on the other points

I misunderstood eezergood's earlier post about 10,00 baht and assumed that was the fee to hang out all day like a club med- everything included.

So they are actually getting 10,000 baht to lease a sun bed? Do you get tight, non Asian looking bodies in the bed for that- your choice- male or female ? 10,000 baht-outta get one of each, or two of one !!!

Forget pulled pork tacos, eh, when you can have shemal'es !!

Invalidation, the weak debater's resort.

Get it right-Thailand is great, it's the Thais who ruin it -like ones who allow NAt'l forest reserves to be sold off on a massive scale as has been done to the entire northern Bang Tao area, and look the other way, hand in pocket when zoning rules are ignored with impunity .

Do oyu really think this is sustainable, why should I have any respect for people like this? Or those that burn trash to smother me , or play loud music at all hours? What is this forced respect we're supposed to have? To not critisize? BFS !!

Are Thais children whose sensitivities must be coddled?

Is this pertaining to the all pervasive cheap sex, tight bodies above all else ethic?

• Like 1

^ You know Phuket is too expensive when men are nowing paying 10,000 baht to merely view women.

YOur pork comment eminds me of a thread I meant to start about how pigs are treated, saw a truck load of them yesterday , bright pink from sunburn and a large one was viciously attacking a smaller one and the ones on the bottom row were getting pissed on, I stopped eating pork years ago because of the way they are handled before slaughter. I wonder if eating meat from such a tortured creature passes on some kind of... enzyme or protein maybe a prion type that makes people, well,.. uncaring, rather brutish.

I guess getting young women as lures is as good a business plan as any, too bad it takes precedence over nature- alas is the nature of mankind- and will be his downfall, too when all the water is polluted and the forests removed.

It'll be kinda hard to get laid when there's no more oxygen. Woman look pretty bad when they are wholly dessicated from morbidity, too. They can't dance anymore , either ( Though I have heard some like that..)

my lord, you are delightful -- you managed to get a complaint about pork in to your own anti beach club thread. careful you don't spill that half empty glass!

• Like 2

But I think that EB makes some very valid points and criticisms about Thailand.

The reason why many of us who have lived here for years don't voice similar criticism is because we know that absolutely nothing will change.

So it's better for our blood pressure to adopt the 'mai ben rai' attitude and open another beer.

Siomon

• Like 2

It's more to enforce. Minimum

Spend

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry I am not getting your point. Would you explain the pricing, please. 10, 000 baht you mentioned earlier is for....?

If you want to rent a day bed, they charge 10k - same MO as all beach clubs, they wil then 'knock this off' your bar or food bill

my lord, you are delightful -- you managed to get a complaint about pork in to your own anti beach club thread. careful you don't spill that half empty glass!

If you have a good reason, like ogling tight foreign bodies, or enjoying tortured animal remains, for thinking this obscenly overpriced beach club is a good idea, please share them. Otherwise the weak platitudes are just...pathetically ineffectual. " Half empty" ?

Please at least be original if you must dismiss another's views as invalid as you happen to .. what? Just what is it you happen to ....? You dismiss my view but neglect to add anything to the discourse why is that?

This island is sinking fast , and this beach club illustrates it beautifully. Jet skis and BoobBoom in the NAt'l forest Oh yeah, fantastic !! Rah Rah !!

Sorry Simon, I don't find drinking to be any kind of salve. I like to write though!!