Travel Agent Needed

chiang mai

Does anyone know of a reliable travel agent in Chiang Mai?

I have to travel to London within the next week and I prefer not to book over the net and I'm happy to pay extra for the privilege - my previous long standing agent (Japanese) has now retired.

Many thanks in advance for all useful replies.

Plus 1 for P&P n Thapae, almost on corner with Soi 4. Khun Praneet is indeed excellent both in her service towards her customers as in training her staff.

Always very helpful and efficient. Has been my agent for the last 15 years. Strayed one time (not on of those mentioned), and was back at P&P in no time.

• Like 2

Khun Praneet at CNX P&P Travel--on Tapae Road--is very helpful, but try to get the lady herself--her staff can make the odd mistake--but she is very good.

ditto on CNX P&P and ditto on Praneet - below is their contact info copied from an email from Praneet on a quick trip to Laos and Vietnam she arranged for me in January

CNX P&P TRAVEL

243-245 Thapae road, Changklan district

Maung, Chiangmai , Thailand 50100

Tel : +66 (0)53 272545 -7 (3 lines)

Fax : +66 (0)53 279261

Email : [email protected]

Office hours : 8.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Daily)

Praneet was also excellent and responsive when I changed travel plans and dates while traveling

other agencies/agents mentioned here also sound very good tho

Doug

I've used Travel Shoppe Tha Pae Gate happily for many years. Cheaper flights than the Internet and excellent service.

Interesting - I am very surprised that they can take their commission and still undercut the internet.

After you have bought from them have you checked e.g Skyscanner for the exact same flight and found it to cost more??

If so, I will give them a try next time but I guess they can not beat the budget airlines like AirAsia and Tiger from their own sites??

I've used Travel Shoppe Tha Pae Gate happily for many years. Cheaper flights than the Internet and excellent service.

Interesting - I am very surprised that they can take their commission and still undercut the internet.

After you have bought from them have you checked e.g Skyscanner for the exact same flight and found it to cost more??

If so, I will give them a try next time but I guess they can not beat the budget airlines like AirAsia and Tiger from their own sites??

They have consistently got me flights to London for less than I would pay through sites like expedia. Don't know skyscanner.

They have consistently got me flights to London for less than I would pay through sites like expedia. Don't know skyscanner.

I always think Expedia is way too expensive-you may like to check out skyscanner- good site that shows you a month by month view on daily barcharts, to find the cheapest,if you can be flexible on dates. Others may know better sites but I have used skyscanner for years and tried others but not found better.

I always think Expedia is way too expensive-you may like to check out skyscanner- good site that shows you a month by month view on daily barcharts, to find the cheapest,if you can be flexible on dates. Others may know better sites but I have used skyscanner for years and tried others but not found better.

skyscanner is good way to gauge/compare though, the app works just fine