Teaching Licence

stub

Most do hold them and to be honest it's not a biggie as if you change jobs your new employer will need to get their half anyway....which means you'll have to put in the same paperwork anyway....so don't sweat it.

I've not seen mine in 6 years :o

Most do hold them and to be honest it's not a biggie as if you change jobs your new employer will need to get their half anyway....which means you'll have to put in the same paperwork anyway....so don't sweat it.

I've not seen mine in 6 years :o

Officially and I mean.......officially, a TL number 11 is given once. It's a license issued on a person and not on a company. The person (teacher) should receive this original TL number 11.

TL number 19 is issued to an employer and (officially) will be changed if you change the employer.

In reality, and I mean.........reality, if you change jobs, the new employer will apply for a complete new set of TL number 11 and number 19. He will give the teacher copies (when asked) and keep the originals.

Not many teachers do have their TL's.

Well no it's not given once mate, I had to renew mine a year or so ago...which kind of gives the impression it can and does run out.

I'd say you'd have been far better off saying it can last forever (although IME it's not really true....how long have you had yours?), but it's easy and common practice to get a new one (LoL...which to an extent is what you've said anyway :o ).

If officially it wasn't supposed to be lost etc....I don't think it would be so easy to replace. Did you get this from the MoE in Bangkok or just in your area?

By all means link me to this 'official' law though mate??? Please?