Son Of A Bitch

A priest took a sabbatical to a fishing lodge. On the last day of his trip he hooked a monster fish and proceeded to reel it in.

The guide, holding a net, yelled "Look at the size of that Son of a Bitch!"

Son, I'm a priest. Your language is uncalled for!

No, Father, that's what kind of fish it is. A Son of a Bitch fish!

Really? Well help me land this Son of a Bitch!

Once in the boat, they marveled at the monster.

Father, that is the biggest Son of a Bitch I've ever seen.

Yes, it is a big Son of a Bitch. What should I do with it?

Why eat it of course. You've never tasted anything as good as that Son of a Bitch!

Elated, the priest headed home to the church. While unloading his gear, and his prize catch, Sister Mary inquired about his trip.

Take a look at this big Son of a Bitch I caught!

Sister Mary gasped and clutched her rosary, "Father!"

It's ok Sister. That's what kind of fish it is. A Son of a Bitch fish!

Oh, well then what are you going to do with that big Son of a Bitch?

A professor is sent to darkest part of Africa to live with a primitive tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them Reading, Writing, Math, and Science. One day the youngest & prettiest wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. The members of the tribe are shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, "Look here! You're

the only white man we've ever seen and my youngest wife has given birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened!" The professor replies, "No, Chief. You're mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence... what we in the civilized world call an albino!

Look at that field over there. All of the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion." The chief is silent for a moment, then says: "Tell you what. You don't say anything more about the sheep and I won't say anything more about the baby."

?