Where to Source Curtains in Chiang Mai

JXXXL

Here's a question for all you decorators, does anyone have ideas on where I can find nice curtains in Chiang Mai? We went to Home Pro and saw some nice curtains, but we need a large number of panels and I was thinking I may do better at a shop where I can buy the fabric and have them sewn. Anyone have some ideas?

Just had ours fitted yesterday. Tiny shop on the right hand side before the Louie Intersection on the 1006. Just before Bo Sang (and just past the "World's Largest Jewellery Shop"). Guy came out measured everything, chose poles, accessories, materiel and about a week later they came and fitted them, very professional. So would highly recommend them. Don't have a number but are easy to find and very reasonable.

We purchased curtains from IS Curtains, their shop is behind BIG C on the Super Highway

The guy came to our house measured up, he also brought curtain material sample books, we picked the material, and in around 2/3 weeks they came fitted the curtains including poles

Good service and prices

• 10 months later...

Just my recommendation, which I post here instead of starting a new thread.

I needed new curtains and had a look in a few of the big stores and got an idea of price from Home Pro, which had a limited range for the size we wanted.

So I contacted a local curtain/blind supplier and visited their workshop, down a small road off Hauw Kaew, on the opposite side of the the main drag near Maya mall.

It's a small family business, Mom makes them and son & daughter measure up and fit. They did a great job and were less than half the price of Home Pro. Very happy with their polite and courteous service and it took about a week from order to fitting.

Chutima @ Chaba Curtain

The local curtain/drapery shops are okay, and I am sure that they are similar in price comparing one shop to another.

I have gone in Warorot Market and other discount fabric stores, and pick out material that I want at a fraction of the retail price of the drapery shops, along with black out lining, and I usually have the diameter of the windows or the space I wish to cover and ask them how many metres I need, and if they can refer me to someone who can customize everything. I have found that I have saved at least two thirds the price of a retail shop--but I get something that is outstanding. I buy the rods and install the finished product myself.

This place in front of BigC on the Super did a good job for us - number on there. They had materials that few others seemed to have and a choice of sun block type without the ugly backing. Aside from HomePro, whoever you go with I would be inclined to send your other half in to ask about prices. Also, check the sewing for consistency and the bottom edge for level. Some of them will rush the job through.

post-14998-0-74038500-1422235821_thumb.j

• 7 months later...

I prefer CNX Design Company. close to Airport Plaza Intersection left side to Hangdong Rd., Before I went there for make curtain at my house . They offer UV Protection fabric good quality for me

I pay just only fabric and rail . They can installing around 2 weeks . I thought here have good service and reasonable price. That I like verymuch.

I do agree that CNX design is a good one stop service for your house decoration. We bought a house in Chiangmai last year. A friend of ours actually recommended this place to us. It was them who took care of all the interior decoration work of my house. I'm very happy with the quality of work, service and price which is very reasonable. I would tell anyone I come across that this is worth a try. You will never be disappointed. They are very conveniently located near the Chiangmai airport.

Here is their website: www.cnxdesign.com

Start browsing and visit them for great creative decoration ideas. Cheers!

I do agree that CNX design is a good one stop service for your house decoration. We bought a house in Chiangmai last year. A friend of ours actually recommended this place to us. It was them who took care of all the interior decoration work of my house. I'm very happy with the quality of work, service and price which is very reasonable. I would tell anyone I come across that this is worth a try. You will never be disappointed. They are very conveniently located near the Chiangmai airport.

Here is their website: www.cnxdesign.com

Start browsing and visit them for great creative decoration ideas. Cheers!

We have 2 house at Mae rim area , CNX design done good job for us, the shop near Airport Plaza in the city but they went to to fix anything for us 2 month ago we ordered curtain and roman blind from them for 3 bedroom and 1 kitchen , we pay the 24,000 baht by credit card and they don't charge anything. not over 2 weeks had lady and team repair man came at my house to fit curtain already , we are confirm good service .

We purchased curtains from IS Curtains, their shop is behind BIG C on the Super Highway

The guy came to our house measured up, he also brought curtain material sample books, we picked the material, and in around 2/3 weeks they came fitted the curtains including poles

Good service and prices

Yep, they are good. Make shure the material is sun proof, as the colours of the cheaber stuff will fade pretty quick.

• 1 year later...
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2015 at 1:02 PM, mascarabertha said:

I've used a private company 11 times. no shop. they've measured etc. I will continue to use him. a types of window treatment not just curtains

How can we contact them?

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2015 at 4:10 PM, Makuss said:

I prefer Belucky Design Ltd.. Near by Children Hospital Chiangmai. Veing Ping Rd., Before I went there for make curtain at my house . The owner shop her name Be .She offer UV Protection fabric and Wallpaper good quality for me I pay just only fabric and rail  . They can installing for my house around 1 week . I thought here have good service and reasonable price. That I like very much.  Contact  her Tel. 091-0723297, 096-2488334

Archived