Where's the best place to live on the coast?

wicketkeeper

Please try Prachuap Khiri Khan, a place called Bankrut, right a t a nice beach. Not much nightlife, but a very good life there. It's near Bangsapan, please Google it and give it a try.

CM is a pain in the arse for me as well, I prefer Isaan. Would I be single, I'd go to Bankrud, sometimes also spelled Bankrut.-Cheers-wai2.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Chanthaburi.

Get there quick before its spoiled and turned into another shithole.

I happen to be vacationing in Chanthaburi at the moment. I was going to recommend it. It is a special place that remains mostly untouched but the Russians hordes. Very little here for the farang though, except the unspoiled beaches.

Hua Hin does nothing for me. Pattaya is just awful. Phuket is where it's at. Go to any of the beaches communities besides Patong and you'll find an active community of farangs with their own hangouts. Making friends is easy and you can put up with the influx of tourists for a few months. It's where I will probably live for the rest of my life.

Quiet, my brothers.......

• Like 1

got a soft spot for Ranong, not Rayong, no typo.

Ranong has no beach near city. Phayam ireland or national park 40 km from Ranong 200 baht entry fee per farang

I meant the province in general. I've been visiting Payam for 15 years. Good friends with Richard from Oscar's by the pier if you know him.

Kao Sok Park is nice and if you go up to Kraburi it's also nice. Never paid any cash visiting parks there, not been for a while though. They used to be so dead they were happy to see a face.

Koh Surin is also doable from Ranong.

got a soft spot for Ranong, not Rayong, no typo.

Ranong has no beach near city. Phayam ireland or national park 40 km from Ranong 200 baht entry fee per farang

I meant the province in general. I've been visiting Payam for 15 years. Good friends with Richard from Oscar's by the pier if you know him.

Kao Sok Park is nice and if you go up to Kraburi it's also nice. Never paid any cash visiting parks there, not been for a while though. They used to be so dead they were happy to see a face.

Koh Surin is also doable from Ranong.

I am also looking for a new place to live.

Ranong is one of the wettest places in Thailand......

Used to visa run from Hua Hin to Ranong. Pretty much every time it was raining. Must have picked the wrong days????