Is tomorrow a school holiday? (Varee Schhool)

iainiain101

My daughter has just come home and told us that tomorrow is a school holiday? I allways log school holidays into the computer when we are told of them in advance. Just checked the school website and it is not showing tomorrow as a holiday.

Does my son have to attend kindergarden as no mention of a holiday was made when I collected him today?

Iain

If your daughter is in the English Program primary school, tomorrow AND Thursday are days off because of the final exam.

Exam days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, they have received the schedule 2 weeks ago.

If she goes to secondary school, Wednesday will be the day off.

Maybe it depends on the grade/level/year/class.
My youngest daughter is in EP6 (grade 6), tomorrow and Thursday day off, Friday last day of school with some exams in the morning.
My eldest is in M2EP (grade 8), tomorrow exams, Wednseday off, Thursday and Friday exams. Friday last day of school.
Both have received the schedules 10 days ago.

Edited by Thailsacien

Kids teacher confirms Tuesay and Thursday are holidays for EP1. How this is supposed to help a six year old study for exams on Wednesday and Friday is beyond me. Apparently it is standard practice for Thai exams and it is not possible to have them on consecutive days.

The English exams last week took place on consecutive days with no holidays.

The notice about the extra days off apparently came out on Friday afternoon which we missed.