East or west

elliss

In terms of sheer beauty, I'd rank a half French/Vietnamese gal right there at the top closely followed by Thai.

I'd rank SOME of the Eurasians at the top followed closely in no particular order by SOME of the South American, Thai, Philippina, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, European, American, Australian,... girls. I stop here since I do not want to bore you with my very, very extensive list,... :o

Bluecat, your comment is absolutely sensible. LOL.

List the whole world and we pick the best. IMHO it does not help to put a nationality in and say they have the best girls, it's up to the men (sorry ladies) to find the one that fits him best. (punt intented :D )

Boon Mee, notwithstanding what I say above, I might agree to you on Japan but than when I lived there, I was around 30, means at an age when a man can take his pick.

Begs, for how long have you been living there? What you describe are the "sights and sounds of Japan" but only of the girls a Japanese marries to keep her in his house. The girls he goes out with are something much much better. I loved Ginza, Roppongi, Asakusa. Great places, hot girls and no money involved, no sick buffalo.

I said, I was around 30, some wise man said "over 40 you always pay".

OK, some of the Club girls drove ME home in their own BMW or Merc., paid for a trip or a dinner ("I don't need your money")

The girls you describe are below the average, as I said, the ones becoming housewifes. :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IT Manager
<font color='#000000'>Don't bother, stay single, these people are too shallow to have a relationship with, never let them move in either.</font>

Hmmm... bangkoksexy getting a bit boring is it?

I can go out all day in Tokyo and only see a handful of women that are even worth a second look,

I agree with you. On average, far from being the most visually attractive women in Asia. So, it just means Boon is not the "visual" type,.... :o:D

I can go out all day in Tokyo and only see a handful of women that are even worth a second look,

I agree with you. On average, far from being the most visually attractive women in Asia. So, it just means Boon is not the "visual" type,.... :o:D

Bluecat, au contraire...I'm an extremely "visual" person. You're getting my "drift" wrong when I'm talking about hot women. They don't have to be stunners to be hot...& I think Axel sorta agrees with me here too. I was in my 30's when in Japan but the first time there I was 17 and in hog heaven! :D

Bluecat, au contraire...I'm an extremely "visual" person. You're getting my "drift" wrong when I'm talking about hot women. They don't have to be stunners to be hot...& I think Axel sorta agrees with me here too. I was in my 30's when in Japan but the first time there I was 17 and in hog heaven! :D

OK, so I'm going to write something most of the ladies reading this forum will not like:

"A pillow on the face and lying down, they all look the same,...",... :o

In terms of sheer beauty, I'd rank a half French/Vietnamese gal right there at the top closely followed by Thai.

I'd rank SOME of the Eurasians at the top followed closely in no particular order by SOME of the South American, Thai, Philippina, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, European, American, Australian,... girls. I stop here since I do not want to bore you with my very, very extensive list,... :o

Bluecat, your comment is absolutely sensible. LOL.

List the whole world and we pick the best. IMHO it does not help to put a nationality in and say they have the best girls, it's up to the men (sorry ladies) to find the one that fits him best. (punt intented :D )

Boon Mee, notwithstanding what I say above, I might agree to you on Japan but than when I lived there, I was around 30, means at an age when a man can take his pick.

Begs, for how long have you been living there? What you describe are the "sights and sounds of Japan" but only of the girls a Japanese marries to keep her in his house. The girls he goes out with are something much much better. I loved Ginza, Roppongi, Asakusa. Great places, hot girls and no money involved, no sick buffalo.

I said, I was around 30, some wise man said "over 40 you always pay".

OK, some of the Club girls drove ME home in their own BMW or Merc., paid for a trip or a dinner ("I don't need your money")

The girls you describe are below the average, as I said, the ones becoming housewifes. :D

Bluecat, of course every country has attractive women and lots of them. However, if we're talking about ratios, numbers, concantration, or whatever, of hot chicks, South East Asia, I think is the best. If we include Asia, then it becomes even more impressive. In the US there are certain areas where one can find attractive women, but on an average day on the street, they're pretty hum-drum if you ask me.

Just about anywhere in Thailand one can see one beautiful girl after another; it's almost like an assembly line. Even women in their fifties still have a sexy glow.

Bluecat, of course every country has attractive women and lots of them. However, if we're talking about ratios, numbers, concantration, or whatever, of hot chicks, South East Asia, I think is the best. If we include Asia, then it becomes even more impressive. In the US there are certain areas where one can find attractive women, but on an average day on the street, they're pretty hum-drum if you ask me.

Just about anywhere in Thailand one can see one beautiful girl after another; it's almost like an assembly line. Even women in their fifties still have a sexy glow.

I was trying to make an objective comment.

Not giving my/our biased opinion,... :o

I believe every reply must be biased. I do live in Asia for decades. Many of my friends arrived around the same time, originally all statioed in different areas/countries.

One guy started in Korea back around 1974, still getting shiny eyes when Korea comes up. Myself, I mentioned, started early 71 in Tokyo. Japan is TOP!

My predecessor had moved from HKG to Japan, just could not stand the country and ended up (no bad feeling) to marry an American girl, who, by all means studied Japanology and first had to teach him some words of the lingo.

Beautiful, stunning, what does it mean? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thailand has very, very beautiful girls, (Yes, my wife still allows me to watch, not more!) but once they stand next to me or somewhere down there, I am not that tall, 1.81m, but what should I do with a 1.60 m girl and 43 kgs?

In HKG or Taipei, whenever I saw a beauty, my Chinese friends would have said, "No, this type only for foreigners...".

One thing, however, as an advice to any concerned party, do not send a western couple to Asia (it ws mentioned in another threat today) the risks are too high. I forgot how many cases I had to solve where the western wife/fiancee left and the guy happily stayed.

There is a magic with Asian girls, never mind from where they come.

Don't know it all?

(davethailand @ Tue 2004-04-20, 19:00:55)

i thought i was the only one with a mirrored ceiling!   

Come on, guys. Mirrored ceiling  . May I suggest something? Mirrored walls,... 

Ahh Mirrored walls, pleasant memories of Bangkok. Thai woman do rank #1 in the number of angles one can view.

Relating this thought back to the original topic, Thai woman make "me" look bigger than westerners, good for the self-esteem :o

As a wide-eyed, impressionable young man, an old wise man once confided in

me: "Boy! You ain't never been balled crectly till you been did up by a Negress.

She will rock you and roll you till the sun's a cummin up over the winda sill."

I have never forgotten those words. It is still a chapter in my life that is still missing, but one I definitely look forward to.

I masturbate to images of sex with large black lady tennis players and in combination with their sisters...

At your age? :o

Age Boon Mee?

When I was younger, I could push 'him' down with one hand, now I need both arms :D

But Tutsi, selfservice? I prefer to smuggle it into town.

As a wide-eyed, impressionable young man, an old wise man once confided in me: "Boy! You ain't never been balled crectly till you been did up by a Negress.

She will rock you and roll you till the sun's a cummin up over the winda sill."

I have never forgotten those words. It is still a chapter in my life that is still missing, but one I definitely look forward to.

Yeah, right. I spent four years of my life in Africa and I sure never met that rock and roll one,... :o