East or west

elliss

In terms of sheer beauty, I'd rank a half French/Vietnamese gal right there at the top closely followed by Thai.

I'd rank SOME of the Eurasians at the top followed closely in no particular order by SOME of the South American, Thai, Philippina, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, European, American, Australian,... girls. I stop here since I do not want to bore you with my very, very extensive list,... :o

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluecat, re: why did I change from malay to thai...I was preparing to go to Indonesia to look up an old girlfriend with a view to having her join me in 1999 and the Indo elections were on with lots of violence so I got diverted to Thailand.

Impressive, Tutsi. Must have been a very strong relationship with the Indonesian girl,... :o

bluecat...yeah, she was a special person as I learned a lot about myself when I was with her. To copy a phase out of my Nobel laureate associate's work Herzog by Saul Bellow 'I had everything that I could desire but I did not have the strength of character to appreciate it...'

I still lay awake nights thinking of her...and of my failure

Confirms the saying. We will forever regret what we did not do but seldom appreciate what we did,...

Absolutely...and to quote the great American philosopher, John Wayne: "A Man's Gotta Do, What a Man's Gotta Do"! :o

Confirms the saying. We will forever regret what we did not do but seldom appreciate what we did,...

Absolutely...and to quote the great American philosopher, John Wayne: "A Man's Gotta Do, What a Man's Gotta Do"! :D

I think the best John Wayne quote is..."Life is tough but it is a lot tougher if you are stupid" :o

Absolutely...and to quote the great American philosopher, John Wayne: "A Man's Gotta Do, What a Man's Gotta Do"! :D

I think the best John Wayne quote is..."Life is tough but it is a lot tougher if you are stupid" :D

Which movie did that one come out of? :o

I think the best John Wayne quote is..."Life is tough but it is a lot tougher if you are stupid" :D

Which movie did that one come out of? :o

Remember SGT Stricker...pride of the USMC...another hint.."Sand Of ........."

a character from the film 'Repo Man' declared 'John Wayne was a fag'. Aliens later selected him to join them in a galaxy far away...

i bought repo man on vcd last week from lotus, i normally like films with emilio estevez in but what a load of crap. i did'nt even bother watching the 2nd disk.

Dave...are you sure? Alex Cox the film maker is generally considered to be one of the UKs leading alternative auteurs. What about the existential humor inherent in the Lorna Doone biscuit soliloquy or the snarling irony in the murderous skinhead's desire to 'commit crimes' rather than stand around? Or the hilarity of Harry Dean Stanton's crazed repo man character declaring his ambition 'I'm gonna get me a tow truck and a couple of pit bulls and open my own yard...'

The movie was barely 90 mins long so why 2 CDs? The 'John Wayne was a fag' declaration would be on the second disc as it is near the end of the film.

i'll watch the second disk tonight,

i thought the film would have been the same style as previous bratpack films, ie- the breakfast club or the outsiders etc. i did'nt expect it to be about aliens etc. (although a thai write up on the back of the box did'nt help.

Either retract them or use them to inflict a small sore such that when the wife comes to visit she shall notice and then demand to know who the girlfriend is...

Do you remember the saying:

If you want your girlfriend to stop giving you BJ, marry her,...

So, how could the wife notice? :o

bluecat...the scenario you describe is not the same as what follows

girlfriend gives good head and I like the girlfriend...

wife gives good head but I don't like her much...

girlfriend knows that the wife is coming to visit and that she must clear off temporarily so she leaves her little 'calling card' that she knows that the wife will notice...

wife comes to visit and notices the little raw place then in a confrontational manner says 'who's the girl friend?'

tutsi: 'girlfriend?...what girl friend?...I don't see no girlfriends...'

wife: 'don't give me that shit you lyin' bastard...I'm taking our son and goin' home...'

back in the girlfriend's arms again...she sighs with pleasure...

women are crazy

a character from the film 'Repo Man' declared 'John Wayne was a fag'. Aliens later selected him to join them in a galaxy far away...

i bought repo man on vcd last week from lotus, i normally like films with emilio estevez in but what a load of crap. i did'nt even bother watching the 2nd disk.

Dave

maybe you should give it a second look, it is acracker of a movie, one of my VHS collection, thanks for the info on where to buy the DVD though, I can upgrade now, cheers

Bash

Repo Man is, like, a cult classic. Not a real Acadamy Award-winner but it's cool the way they used to portray nuclear radiation.

Another cult-classic I watch from time to time is "Harold & Maude" - mostly for Cat Steven's music.

bluecat...the scenario you describe is not the same as what follows

girlfriend gives good head and I like the girlfriend...

wife gives good head but I don't like her much...

girlfriend knows that the wife is coming to visit and that she must clear off temporarily so she leaves her little 'calling card' that she knows that the wife will notice...

wife comes to visit and notices the little raw place then in a confrontational manner says 'who's the girl friend?'

tutsi: 'girlfriend?...what girl friend?...I don't see no girlfriends...'

wife: 'don't give me that shit you lyin' bastard...I'm taking our son and goin' home...'

back in the girlfriend's arms again...she sighs with pleasure...

women are crazy

Nothing to say. Just my new (old) tagline.

For me, I'll take East any day over West in not only pooying but food, culture & geography. :D

Agree but I will leave out the culture part. But of course, I'm not american,... :o:D

Not to slag my own country of birth and to which I've served but culture?Unless you want to call McDonalds, Burger King & Pizza Hut culural ikons...no. John Wayne...yes :D

no.  John Wayne...yes :D

Didn't you forget G.W.B., Boon? Would not be out of place in the list, I think (between Pizza Hut and John Wayne,...)

But let's keep it for the Bear Pit,.... :o

Absolutley Bluecat. Don't want to post anything that's not Thailand-related or risk suspension. So, in that regard, since the title of the thread is East/West I'll add that I am also totally in love with Japanese food. Let me sit at the Susi Bar of a Japanese restaurant and I'll run up a couple hundred $ bill all by myself! No saki either... :D

In terms of Asian Women...the number one hottest are Japanese. No comparison... :D

Japanese women........Hot? :o

You must have been to a different Japan to the one i am in. What is it about the Japanese women that you find hot?

The low slung fat azz?

The crooked teeth?

The fat bow legs?

The face that shows no emotion?

The fact that they are like dead fish?

Or do you like them for the fact that they scream in bed like a girl being raped, cos that is what is expected from them in the Manga/male dominated Japanese society.

I can go out all day in Tokyo and only see a handful of women that are even worth a second look, i arrive in Thailand and have fallen in love 5 times before i get out of the Arrivals Hall.

But everyone to his own, Dead Fish don't do a lot for me. :D