Bangkok: PDRC peaceful rally at National Police Office

webfact

The real enemy of these protesters isn't Thaksin at all, its their own boneheaded stupidity.

Do you know why I do not ever post a comment saying

"The real enemy of the PTP is not the PDRC at all, it is there own stupidity".

Do you know why I don't say that?

Because all it would do is highlight my own boneheaded stupidity. And you are trying to say others are boneheaded stupid. I bet if they posted they would have more substance than your posts.

I cringe when I read some of your posts. Cringe out of embarrassment for you.

Add some substance man, some facts, some links to back your claim.

Oh the irony djjamie. Thank you for making me laugh clap2.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

Scousetommy,

I do care about the deaths of the children and the 20 plus others that have lost their lives as well. But i get tired of hearing all of the speculation on the guilt of the red shirt supporters for all that has been done to the peaceful demonstrators. peaceful my arse. they have only been peaceful when the courts close both eyes to the actions where they instigated the violence. Suthep said that he had some armed men wearing green arm bands that were part of the protestors, where are they and why have they not been turned over to the authorities? where is the truck that the guns were hidden in, that was seen on video supporting the protestors? oh and thank you for your spelling corrections, however you did miss the grammar errors and capitalization errors as well.

only in Thailand can people with arrest warrants out against them sit down in front of the police for a chat and go home with no worries. TIT I wonder why the red shirts get a little pissed off when justice is metered out. i don't need to here from Suthep supporters claiming how bad the YS administration is, how none of the granade incidents or nightly shootings gets investigated and why no one is arrested by the police. they cant do their job because the elites have the support of the army and the police are affraid of getting killed by them. wouldnt it be great if the Army did step in and take out the roadblock to peace (Suthep), and then stand by while a government is formed and reforms of all agencies are completed. of course these reforms might take a couple of generations and the army would be sure they were not targeted along with their eliteist friends. Really folks the only way that I see a resolution to this madness is negotiations, where when everything is said and done both sides walk away with a sense of accomplishment. no one is holding a grudge or starts the own demonstration to overthrow the next government. No standing political pary or politician can be involved in the new government under the new rules. I added this just because none of them understand how a democracy is supposed to function. a government of the people and for the people. I know the US can not do it either.

Perhaps Yingluck's own arrest warrant will be issued soon. She can go to Crimea on a Montenegrin passport and compare notes with Yanukovych.

Edited by Dogmatix

The real enemy of these protesters isn't Thaksin at all, its their own boneheaded stupidity.

So its the boneheaded stupidity of people peacefully protesting at the murder of innocent children and asking the police to work quickly to solve the case and bring them justice - thats the boneheaded stupidity you mean is it?

I have to assume (hope) that you, like that protest rally of 10,000 people along with the rest of us, do not support the murder of children - because that's what they are rallying about - innocent deaths - murders for which no suspect has been found and arrested.

You are right on this occasion, about the enemy of the protesters not being Thaksin - because that's not directly what they were there for.

only in Thailand can people with arrest warrants out against them sit down in front of the police for a chat and go home with no worries. TIT I wonder why the red shirts get a little pissed off when justice is metered out. i don't need to here from Suthep supporters claiming how bad the YS administration is, how none of the granade incidents or nightly shootings gets investigated and why no one is arrested by the police. they cant do their job because the elites have the support of the army and the police are affraid of getting killed by them. wouldnt it be great if the Army did step in and take out the roadblock to peace (Suthep), and then stand by while a government is formed and reforms of all agencies are completed. of course these reforms might take a couple of generations and the army would be sure they were not targeted along with their eliteist friends. Really folks the only way that I see a resolution to this madness is negotiations, where when everything is said and done both sides walk away with a sense of accomplishment. no one is holding a grudge or starts the own demonstration to overthrow the next government. No standing political pary or politician can be involved in the new government under the new rules. I added this just because none of them understand how a democracy is supposed to function. a government of the people and for the people. I know the US can not do it either.

Perhaps Yingluck's own arrest warrant will be issued soon. She can go to Crimea on a Montenegrin passport and compare notes with Yanukovych.

Yea know wht is fair for one is fair for all. What about the arrest warrents out on suthep? Thay dont matter? If that is the case then any that come out against Yingluck dont matter also.

Do you know why I do not ever post a comment saying

"The real enemy of the PTP is not the PDRC at all, it is there own stupidity".

Do you know why I don't say that?

Because all it would do is highlight my own boneheaded stupidity. And you are trying to say others are boneheaded stupid. I bet if they posted they would have more substance than your posts.

I cringe when I read some of your posts. Cringe out of embarrassment for you.

Add some substance man, some facts, some links to back your claim.

Oh the irony djjamie. Thank you for making me laugh clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Irony? Find me one post of mine where I say the above single sentence claim? No, I didn't think so.