Silencing the warmongers: Thai editorial

webfact

Not one mention of Suthep the divider in this article, and indirectly putting all the blame of the red side and the government. The extremely devisive anti-goverment protesters have been trying to create the conditions for chaos and a coup for the last x months. Its their best opportunity to get into power. where have these journalists been living ? they are so transparent with their agenda?

You got this wrong, the divider is your square faced hero hiding in Dubai, soon to be joined by many other family members from the Shin clan.

I think you got it wrong ! and NO, Taksin is not my hero, I don't like him and never will, but if you still believe that Suthep is not the divider and responsible for the situation at this moment , than you must be a blind follower, who is just against Taksin and willing to get the Shin's out at any price, and that price is getting very high.

Getting rid of the Shin clan and the corrupt police is what Suthep wants and also the majority of the population with a functional brain, he is not dividing Thailand like Thaksin has done.

• Like 1