Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Davemcdavidjnr

I am looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), I have been looking in Banana IT but they only have the 16gb version, I have now seen the 32gb version in AIS at Tesco Lotus, can anybody tell me if this is a legit version or is this a copy. Has anybody bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) from AIS and have any comments as to what they bought.

how would anyone know if its a copy or not, without looking at it ??

seriously though....different specs for different countries....

a couple of months ago, my G/f looked at a Galaxy tab that had been imported from the US...it was 8GB and Wireless only, but one from Tukcom was 16GB and 3G...

Are you sure it had 16 GB? I honestly haven't seen anything other than a 3G/32 GB variant here, MSRP 20,900 but there were some promotions back in early December for 18,900.

Just go to any top line It or phone retailer (IT City, Jaymart etc.) or a Samsung shop.

I am 100% certain that any unit AIS is selling is authentic.

Edited by lomatopo

The Samsung will take a 32g memory si,, also, taking it up to 48gig, I have one and am very happy with it

I had an older 32gb wireless only 10.1 which I got rid of and purchased a new 16gb one with a 32gb card this year. Fits everything I need easily and I, too am very happy with it.

as you can see it is 16gb.

Suspect the label is incorrect. Always best to use a unit yourself, go into Settings, Storage.

On their (BananaIT) website that SKU also says "16 GB", price is 19,900, so not sure now.

Pretty sure these can take up to a 64 GB uSD card as well.

Again, I've only seen the 3G/32 GB variants (SM-P601) here. Maybe easiest to simply go to a Samsung shop?

Edited by lomatopo

Forget about the 10.1, go for the 12.2 (just bought one at Samsung BananaIT)).

I've seen only the 16GB Octa version of the 10.1 priced at initially 20,900, but now going for 20,000 baht (even if it's priced at 20,900).

A 32Gb is better than a 16GB with a 16GB memory card, because not all apps can be installed on a memory card.

BTW More than happy with the 12.2 ... considered the i7 Vaio Fit 15A, but too heavy to hold or put on your lap.

Edited by sniffdog