Do you have issues with certain drivers?

infernalman7

Whats the question ?

he asked two questions if you go back and read it.

OP you can't blame the Thai incompetence in the bottom photos as its a chinese car.

Not seen the denver boot in nimmen for a year they need to get them out again.

I saw one on a truck parked over by Chiang Mai Gate last week. I'd sure like to see more of 'em!

How the hell does somebody turn wrong way on a roundabout ? Amazing.

Easy..see this stuff often ,,Chinese rego'd cars..more to the point cars driven by chinese sad.png

was talking to a local taxi driver in the inner city and he was saying more and more chinese are driving to CM now..this is evident at times..

Edited by andreandre

AFAIK, No one's allowed to drive in China who aint Chinese.

Not so. Did not drive there myself, but fellow expat-colleagues who were working longer-term did. Had the necessary papers/licenses of course (whatever that is).

Are the Thais allowed to drive into China the way the Chinese are driving here? If no, why not?

Look into this myself to drive there...you can, but you need to have a chinese approved guide to be either in the car with you, of if no room, following or leading in another car...you can go in groups of self drive cars and you have to pay for it all.

You need to get permits, or the guides do, for each and every area you wish to go to, some areas off limits, and you cannot change the route once all arranged.

A 20 odd day trip was going to cost circa $7k