Parking motorbike at airport for one week?

DavidMavec

Hello...

Does anyone know if it would be okay to park my Honda Click motorbike at Don Mueang for a week? I see that parking cars at Terminal 2 is free... would this be mostly safe? Any other options of where I could park it that would be safe and cheap at or right near the airport?

If not, I might have to take a taxi, but would much prefer riding the bike.

Thanks.

There is a motorcycle parking area inside the car park at the north end, next to the wall facing the terminal. Whether it is actually safe to leave your bike parked there for a week is another question. Maybe if you put a locked chain on it?

There is a motorcycle parking area inside the car park at the north end, next to the wall facing the terminal. Whether it is actually safe to leave your bike parked there for a week is another question. Maybe if you put a locked chain on it?

To the OP. Are you sure that leaving your car at terminal 2 is free? Do you know how long for?

To the OP. Are you sure that leaving your car at terminal 2 is free? Do you know how long for?

I personally am not sure, but this has been said in one of the previous threads. Look back three or four threads and you will see that users have said this.

Which terminal is this in? I am not too familiar with the airport. Thanks.

Here's the parking information from the official website. I can't read it, so I don't know if they say anything about leaving bikes there.

I'm also looking to leave my CRF at the airport for a few days next week, definitely with a chain and lock.

Did you post a link or attach a file? It doesn't appear to have come through, at least on my end. Could you please resend/repost?

Thanks.

Here's the parking information from the official website. I can't read it, so I don't know if they say anything about leaving bikes there.

Did you post a link or attach a file? It doesn't appear to have come through, at least on my end. Could you please resend/repost?

Forgot the link, my fault. Here it is again

http://donmueangairportthai.com/th/383-parking

I wouldn't chance leaving a bike there overnight let alone for a week. Cost of a taxi is cheap compared to the potential loss of a bike.

About 2 months ago I parked for free at terminal 2 parking but just for one night.

Edit: parked "a car" for free that is

Edited by Cbr150r

http://donmueangairportthai.com/th/383-parking

I'm also looking to leave my CRF at the airport for a few days next week, definitely with a chain and lock.

According to the link you provided; it actually not free.

see this section: http://imgur.com/wVO23xi

There are 2 types of parking card for internal use and for public.

The prices are as you see in the right column. I assumed the prices shown are cumulative price.(not per hour price)

for 24 hours it will cost you 250 bath. (1750 bath for a week)

I think this is not for a bike. (maybe car only)

Edited by HaveFun