True 4G Coverage - post your locations

skippybangkok

You go to the recipient to apply. If you want to move to True , you apply at true shop.

Make sure you have all the spelling, data and every thing 100% correct as it will be rejected at the drop of a hat by the donor

Done

Submitted ? Or done

Last time I tried I was rejected - had to submit a second time

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go to the recipient to apply. If you want to move to True , you apply at true shop.

Make sure you have all the spelling, data and every thing 100% correct as it will be rejected at the drop of a hat by the donor

Done
Submitted ? Or done

Last time I tried I was rejected - had to submit a second time

Submited and have to wait 7 days for sim or any info.

I did it online.

Dunno if it will go through. I bet not

Strange - cause MNP can be done within 3 days if no queue . Seems you might get ur sim after MNP ?

Hope not or will be out of service unless they hold MNP till u get sim

They gave me sim and said wait for sms i get to ais sim then call customer service...

They gave me old sim that 4G not works for sure

Cuz i got one and it cant subscribe to 4G package it says update sim. I took it to shop they said its updated but its not.

Today i get

พิเศษสำหรับคุณ ยกเลิกการย้ายค่าย ໳รับโทรฟรีทุกเครือข่าย 100นาที และวันใช้งานเพิ่มฟรี 30วัน໴ รับสิทธิ์โทร*271 กด1 (ฟรี) ภายในก่อนเที่ยงพรุ่งนี้

I think ais want me cancel mnp so they give me 100 minutes

Donor has one day to make you an offer .... Or to reject if they can find an error

Strange. As they said in true 7 days.

And when I filled up form online i got sms says 7 days

ขอบคุณสำหรับการลงทะเบียนย้ายค่ายเบอร์เดิม กรุณาติดต่อขอรับซิมทรูมูฟ เอชภายใน 7 วันค่ะ

Lol - I had the same migrating a sin to Dtac . Since it was a spare phone , just got a new number - no big deal

If want same number for pre paid sim, will need to register at AIS first, and then go back to true to MNP again

Screw it. I just bought new sim 4G

Even if migrate they give old blank sims that 4G now working so then u have to fight with them to migrate again to updated sim.

All takes forever.

I just got new sim It will be quicker to change number in my bank fb and give to family... Sorted