Pool chemistry training Mar 14 & 15

PoolDoctor

Just a quick note here; we're conducting a training program in pool water chemistry, maintenance and safety this coming Mar 14 & 15 (TBD) at a new health club in BKK. The client is short of about 3 students for a full class, so is welcoming additional students to join us. If you're interested, just PM or ring me (0897720148) for more details like cost, agenda, location. This is an in-depth and intense 2 day training program (Thai) utilizing practical modern tools (e.g., LCD projector and real time water chemistry manipulations) and teaching techniques.

If you're tired of re-grouting your pool every 6 months, now is a chance to get your guy (or gal) trained up.

Gil

post-103402-0-19017300-1393901443_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

According to a Bangkok pool warehouse boss I met a couple of years ago, who claimed to be the biggest chlorine importer in Thailand, most chlorine supplied in Thailand is either Chinese or Japanese, with the Chinese stuff being the cheapest. Maybe Thailand does not actually manufacture chlorine.

He did seem to have a big stock of chlorine - see my posting in this thread for further details:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/553064-pool-supply-shops-in-bangkok/