Redshirt 'beaten and left to die' by PCAD guards

webfact

Interesting necklace he's wearing...for a UDD guard

Why is it interesting? Those are the National colors of the Thai flag and Thailand, and your assumption that he should not wear them, is puzzling.

Or do you think those colors only belong to Suthep's goons!

Cheers

• Like 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the story:

A militant (security guard) UDD member goes on Monday morning (on holidays from Lohakij Auto Parts Import Company??) to relax where the group he hates most is demonstrating.

As well he knows that they are nervous as they were shot at several time. And he take his UDD membership card with him.

It is like in Europe a communist with foreign heritage would go to the skin head nazi party dancing....

I guess on this story almost everything is wrong......

There is no defence for the defenseless, he is a Thai and has a right to go anywhere in Thailand open to the public, unmolested,

The PDRC leader that interrogated him and had him beaten before attempting to have him murdered by being thrown into the river while bound, was an attempt to take his life, needs to be arrested for attempted murder and prosecuted to the full intent of the law!

Cheers

So the story:

A militant (security guard) UDD member goes on Monday morning (on holidays from Lohakij Auto Parts Import Company??) to relax where the group he hates most is demonstrating.

As well he knows that they are nervous as they were shot at several time. And he take his UDD membership card with him.

It is like in Europe a communist with foreign heritage would go to the skin head nazi party dancing....

There is no defence for the defenseless, he is a Thai and has a right to go anywhere in Thailand open to the public, unmolested,

The PDRC leader that interrogated him and had him beaten before attempting to have him murdered by being thrown into the river while bound, was an attempt to take his life, needs to be arrested for attempted murder and prosecuted to the full intent of the law!

Cheers

If what you say is true, then I agree with you (first time). But, in post #5 I asked for independent confirmation of this story. Still haven't seen it, so i guess the story is made up or there is far more to it.... The story as stated in the OP I just cannot believe.

So the story:

Cheers

All you're doing is deliberately distorting what another poster has said.

No one has questioned the right of a Thai to go anywhere in public. What posters are very seriously questioning is the (cock and bull?) story that Khaosod has reported which is not in any way verified.

You seem to believe anything written that supports your agenda is fact. If the story is proven to be true, I will take back everything I've written on this thread.

Until then it is pure propaganda & only very gullible people will believe it. The only sources are the Transport Safety Centre (who?) and the police (not credible).

• Like 1

The PDRC guards need no excuse now to detain and beat people. Having a UDD ID is no excuse whatsoever for this type of behavior.

As an example - simply telling one of them (a PDRC guard) to go home and give up will most certainly get you detained and very badly beaten not that I advise that to anyone. They're violent, baton-wielding, psychotic, fascist thugs AND the military tacitly supports them. What a state of affairs!

The fascist thugs buzz word is getting old. Thought you might like to check out the latest ones and try being origional.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/buzzword/recent.html

but its hip and trendy, its in the now, like 'sexist' 'racist'....

You regard being "sexist" or "racist" is just a trendy buzz word? just a passing fad?

Wow...spoken like a true PDRC anti democracy suporter bah.gif

I think some red shirts were sent either to infiltrate the PDRC or perhaps they were working for both sides (some guards etc obviously do it just for cash though I think most believe in their relative causes).This is why I thought the guy found dead after being tortured a month or so ago was possibly in a similar situation - either a red shirt infiltrator or someone the PDRC guards took to be a red shirt infiltrator. The idea was ridiculed at the time but this kind of story makes it seem more plausible. It was perhaps an interrogation that went too far. Not long before that, there were two stories similar to this, a regular at Koh Tee's stage was caught, says he was collecting garbage as usual. Perhaps he was but they might've thought he was spying on him. According to him - and his testimony appears consistent with the wounds on his body - he was tortured for hours until an ordinary PDRC protester from the NE found him and helped him escape.

So I don't think I was being wildly imaginative when I connected a body with PDRC wrist bands etc found near the PDRC protest site with torture marks and connecting the death to the PDRC guards themselves, especially as the guy killed was from the NE, worked as a labourer around BKK and had had run ins with the law previously - he fits the demographic of Koh Tee's group more than he does the PDRC. As far as they have working class or rural poor protesters amongst them, as a rule they're from the South.

I think some red shirts were sent either to infiltrate the PDRC or perhaps they were working for both sides (some guards etc obviously do it just for cash though I think most believe in their relative causes).This is why I thought the guy found dead after being tortured a month or so ago was possibly in a similar situation - either a red shirt infiltrator or someone the PDRC guards took to be a red shirt infiltrator. The idea was ridiculed at the time but this kind of story makes it seem more plausible. It was perhaps an interrogation that went too far. Not long before that, there were two stories similar to this, a regular at Koh Tee's stage was caught, says he was collecting garbage as usual. Perhaps he was but they might've thought he was spying on him. According to him - and his testimony appears consistent with the wounds on his body - he was tortured for hours until an ordinary PDRC protester from the NE found him and helped him escape.

So I don't think I was being wildly imaginative when I connected a body with PDRC wrist bands etc found near the PDRC protest site with torture marks and connecting the death to the PDRC guards themselves, especially as the guy killed was from the NE, worked as a labourer around BKK and had had run ins with the law previously - he fits the demographic of Koh Tee's group more than he does the PDRC. As far as they have working class or rural poor protesters amongst them, as a rule they're from the South.

I know a guard. He word for the Yellow, for the Red, and now for Suthep.

I doesn't really matter, as long as his employer pays.

• Like 1

Why is it interesting? Those are the National colors of the Thai flag and Thailand, and your assumption that he should not wear them, is puzzling.

Cheers

those are protestor necklaces ,they started selling them at the same time as the whistles and armbands

if hes a hardcore red fanatic hiding among the protestors ,its no wonder they beat the shit out of him when

they found out his true ties ........

• Like 1

"Reports of violent acts and intimidation committed by PCAD guards have been circulating in the media in recent weeks"

I guess even the complicit media in these coup-monger shenanigans, are finding this stuff more and more difficult to hide. Even in this report, they make liberal use of the qualifier "alleged" trying to minimize and bring into question as much as possible.....Wouldn't want to admit to any wrongdoing by these angelic protesters.....If they were Red Shirts however, one would see what 'double standards" are all about.

I notice they have not yet detailed the financial thievery perped by these guys when searching vehicles or stopping them, demanding to see wallets with ID, and removing their contents...Oops, excuse me..."alleged"

• Like 1

Here's a recent story from a farang on Facebook who surely has no reason to make things up (click here for link with picture):

'An upsetting run in Lumpini as Bangkok public space is slowly allowing itself to be taken over by lawless thugs.

I run in Lumpini park everyday. Today I entered the park at 1pm and on my right was a group of mob guards surrounding one Thai guy. They were intimidating him and put his head between his legs and were hitting him on the head. Maybe the guy did something wrong maybe not, but physical abuse is not okay.

I saw this and asked them what they were doing and took a picture. The picture upset them and then I told them they were not police, which upset them a bit more... the one guy got quite aggressive in his speech and approached me and said he was a police officer, I once again, told him he wasn't.'

And here's another incident witnessed by a farang:

Cyrille Andres @cyrilleandres 4 hrs

@RichardBarrow I saw an old guy get beaten by PDRC guards there too. And they ran after me when they saw I took pictures.

Bh381mcCMAAc0T3.jpg

Given this, and the stories I mentioned earlier, I have no problem believing that the PDRC guards beat the guy up. I'm not sure I believe that he was just 'relaxing' in the park though.

Mr. Yuem reportedly said he was relaxing in Lumpini Park on the morning of 24 February when he was approached by a pair of anti-government protest "guards".

So an UDD guard goes " relaxing " at a PDRC protest site.

Right, and on 25 December Santa Claus flies through the sky and brings everyone presents.

• Like 1

Cheers

those are protestor necklaces ,they started selling them at the same time as the whistles and armbands

if hes a hardcore red fanatic hiding among the protestors ,its no wonder they beat the shit out of him when

they found out his true ties ........

Are they? I seen plenty of red/white and blue lanyards and neck things up in Korat last time I was home which was only a week ago, I seen the same wrist bands too, lots of them.

The necktie is pristine, it doesn't seem to have suffered any ill effects from the Chaopraya dunking. Maybe this river is now no longer polluted?

This is the least plausible story I have heard in a long time.

You got the wrong river.

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

It was my post that was deleted. One poster thought it was a fake. I was pointing out to him the extent of the injuries. The photo in the the Nation DOES NOT show the true extent of this man's injuries. His injuries are not fake and the yellowing of the bruising NOT SHOWN in the Nation's photograph are consistent with his explanation. I also said other aspects of his story could be verified and, if they were, why should he not be believed about the involvement of PRDC?

Now you have the main points of my post without the link.

It is encouraging to see how many posters are willing to condemn all violence, instead of of making partisan comments (with a few notable exceptions)....Maybe my previous post upset someone as it has disappeared..... in which case, it wasn't me intentional.

So once again, I will invite Prbkk (and everyone else, of course!) to unequivocally condemn violence, no matter what it's source.... Don't be shy, Prbkk, lots of other posters have condemned all violence irrespective of "colour", (it doesn't hurt to condemn it, you know...) tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png

Personally, I don't think you have come across as genuine or sincere. More like a troll trying to score points... guessing here but maybe thats why something of yours disappeared.

Asking someone to condemn all violence is trolling? cheesy.gif I suspect I could only come across as genuine or sincere to you if I were to turn red (as opposed to neutral)... now THAT would be ingenuous and insincere.

I like your use of "guessing"... that is where this thread has headed...into pure conjecture without any corroboration or proof. That's a great pity: it would be far better if everyone sat back and cooled off...and then condemned ALL violence. The same offer is open to you, of course. tongue.png

Agree 100%. All violence should be condemned. Again, the old saying "2 wrongs don't make a right" is so true.

• Like 1

Yes, agree...it is attempted murder. People have had enough of these thugs. Everything but the jackboots and the German Shepherds snapping at your bum. They need to be dealt with rather than given court protection to continue their thuggery

You red shirt supporters love these stories and jump into commenting so quickly withput taking a balanced view or looking at the issues more deeply. The art of misinformation is one that Mr Shin has down to a tee and this kind of propaganda is designed to keep you and the red shirts onside.

There has been so much manipulation from Amsterdam and the red thugs that this kind of bs is very hard to believe. Since the recent quasi-elections, the Thaksin-led regime has waged a campaign of armed terror against the protestors that has left many many dead, and many more terribly injured, mainly from grenade attacks and gunfire from professional mercenaries, pro-regime thugs, and elements of the police loyal to Thaksin. The evidence of this is transparent. During the red occupation they shot and maimed their own supporters in order to create hatred against The Democrats and were quite successful. They then blamed these events on Abhisit and Suthep. This is the nature of the people you are supporting, and those farangs who support Thaksin & his cronies are either incredibly gullible .... or perhaps they are part of the misinformation network??

• Like 1

"Reports of violent acts and intimidation committed by PCAD guards have been circulating in the media in recent weeks"

I guess even the complicit media in these coup-monger shenanigans, are finding this stuff more and more difficult to hide. Even in this report, they make liberal use of the qualifier "alleged" trying to minimize and bring into question as much as possible.....Wouldn't want to admit to any wrongdoing by these angelic protesters.....If they were Red Shirts however, one would see what 'double standards" are all about.

I notice they have not yet detailed the financial thievery perped by these guys when searching vehicles or stopping them, demanding to see wallets with ID, and removing their contents...Oops, excuse me..."alleged"

Isn't Khaosod more pro PTP?

As usual the TV members can't agree on the colour of scat!!

Any act of violence is wrong, instead of finger pointing all the time how about condemning such acts, regardless of who does it!!

I can't bring myself to condemn something that I don't believe, and this story (yet again from Thaksin funded Khaosod) Is something of a fairytale.

I hate it when the police and Khaosod get together, none of their stupid stories ever make sense. If this was put forward as a screenplay for a movie it wouldn't even make a B list.

• Like 1

PepperMe, on 04 Mar 2014 - 22:03, said:
Fat Haggis, on 04 Mar 2014 - 15:51, said:

As usual the TV members can't agree on the colour of scat!!

Any act of violence is wrong, instead of finger pointing all the time how about condemning such acts, regardless of who does it!!

I can't bring myself to condemn something that I don't believe, and this story (yet again from Thaksin funded Khaosod) Is something of a fairytale.

I hate it when the police and Khaosod get together, none of their stupid stories ever make sense. If this was put forward as a screenplay for a movie it wouldn't even make a B list.

I hate it when the police and Khaosod get together

Curious comment which I'm sure I've seen before. I mean why comment on the police and the paper, you don't do it with police reports in The Nation for example? Do the police lie exclusively to Khaosod?

Ah, here it is

Leaving a story in the hands of Khaosod and the police is a sorry state of affairs.

Are you and scamper in the same room?

casualbiker, on 04 Mar 2014 - 22:26, said:

Fab4. Do you have any further information relevant to this case??

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes I've let the police and Khaosod know. How about you?