Carrying Case for iMac

KelCastro

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find an iLugger -- or a carrying case like it for an iMac 21.5"?

Doesn't matter if it has wheels or not -- just need it ASAP so buying it online and having it shipped isn't my best option (nor is checking my computer or having it shipped).

post-162476-0-99280800-1394343424_thumb.

Edited by KelCastro

Always amazing that some people like to carry a bag that shows exactly what is inside.

Maybe they are the same who later complain that they have been robbed ?

:-)

It's amazing that some people are so locked in their own narrow perspectives to think that the only "thought" they had was either logical or correct.

Maybe when they're traveling over 30,000 miles in the sky, they're priority is that the thing they're carrying doesn't break -- not that they're going to get robbed mid-flight.

:-)

• Like 1

Actually, if you know the answer I would like to know this as well. Its always handy to have it around for the iMac.

After waiting on responses and searching the web, I'll defaulted to calling the company directly. They do ship to Thailand -- express, priority and economy -- with the longest time being about 15 days. The shipping price is pretty hefty, but when all else fails, I'm guessing it's the best bet.

Let me know if you hear of any more news.

Actually, if you know the answer I would like to know this as well. Its always handy to have it around for the iMac.

After waiting on responses and searching the web, I'll defaulted to calling the company directly. They do ship to Thailand -- express, priority and economy -- with the longest time being about 15 days. The shipping price is pretty hefty, but when all else fails, I'm guessing it's the best bet.

Let me know if you hear of any more news.

The Flight Case Company have a decent selection to choose from. Gives prices excl VAT and they deliver to Thailand. Thanks from posing the question - I hadn't seen the bags before.

Edited by rajyindee