Buddhism in Korea

Bkungbank

Correct if I am wrong but I notice many younger Korea generation are not believed in Lord Buddha and become Christian, to my understanding Korea have long influence history of Buddhism from China, Japanese still have faith in Zen Buddhism I don't see much young Japanese saying they are Christian but many Korean admit that they are not Buddhism this trend are worring me and is it true that Buddhism deteriorating in Korea ?

I don't know about young Koreans becoming Christian, but there is plenty of info available about the rise of Christianity in Korea in general.

"Factors contributing to the growth of Protestantism included the degenerate state of Korean Buddhism, the efforts made by educated Christians to reconcile Christian and Confucian values (the latter being viewed as purely a social ethic rather than a religion), the encouragement of self-support and self-government among members of the Korean church, and the identification of Christianity with Korean nationalism."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_South_Korea

"The influence on education has been decisive as Christians started 293 schools and 40 universities including 3 of the top 5 academic institutions. Protestantism is seen as the religion of the middle class, youth, intellectuals, and urbanites, and has been central to South Korea's pursuit of modernity and emulation of the United States."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Korea

Here in Thailand not many young people believe in heaven, hell, merit, karma. They have been corrupted by consumerism...the great Western religion... and also lose faith in Thai monks and temples which are increasingly corrupt.

Christianity is very well organised in its proslytising. First they target the poor and increase their material life.... food, clothing, education ...but it comes with a price ...if you refuse to convert you are out.

The way these missionaries attack and destroy the hill-tribes culture in Thailand, Laos, China etc. is heartbreaking.... and they are not even good christians themselves because many of them are paedophiles abusing the kids they have under their control taken from villages, and also trafficking with the help of corrupt police.

watch... and weep ....