Jean Claude Van Damme and Kellan Lutz make appearance at Nikki Beach Phuket opening

webfact

Jean Claude Van Damme and Kellan Lutz make appearance at Nikki Beach Phuket opening
Claire Connell

1394506582_1.jpg
Jean Claude Van Damme and Kellan Lutz. Photo: Hareth Tayem

PHUKET: -- Hollywood stars Jean Claude Van Damme and Kellan Lutz were spotted in Phuket on Friday night, partying together at the grand opening of Nikki Beach Phuket on Layan Beach.

Mr Lutz, best known for starring as Emmett Cullen in The Twilight Saga film series, was a special guest for the grand opening party, and was interviewed by multiple television networks, including Phuket News TV.

The Daily Mail reported that while on the island, Mr Lutz had a go on a Flyboard – a type of water jetpack attached to your feet.

A Flyboard rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 15 metres in the air or to dive headlong through the water.

The 28-year old will next star in Expendables 3, due for release in August.

Action star Mr Van Damme is a relatively frequent visitor to the island; he was last spotted in 2012 at Joe’s Downstairs in Kalim.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/jean-claude-van-damme-and-kellan-lutz-make-appearance-at-nikki-beach-phuket-opening-45082.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-03-11

I am no fan from J C v D. movies, but I like his last appearance in his role in a VERY NICE MADE VOLVO advertising,

not only me LIKE that, 70.000.000 KLICKS !!! 70,695,930 !

Edited by ALFREDO

Van Damme I have heard of but who is the other guy. Never heard of him.

He's a champion soccer player from the Australian national soccer league!

He tried out for Aussie Rules but couldn't make the cut because he kept fumbling the ball,... which could have something to do with his name,... K.Lutz !

Van Damme I have heard of but who is the other guy. Never heard of him.

He was a character in the Twilight Saga...................no more for him on the big screen

Yes, the Twilight Saga where vampires sparkle coffee1.gif

Never saw the twilight saga, doubt if many Thai's would have seen it either as it's not on T.V in Thailand.

Never saw the twilight saga, doubt if many Thai's would have seen it either as it's not on T.V in Thailand.

Au contraire, Twilight saga was a huge and famous theater show here in Thailand with a lot of merchandising and fans among teenagers.

• Like 1