Book and buy Air Asia flights at 7-Eleven

webfact

A redbull, two hamburgers and a flight to Malaysia for me.

AND can I pay for them separate please cause they are for 4 different people, will visa be OK. Do you understand, and will you please put down your mobile when I speak to you. I am a tourist do you understand ??? why don't you know where Khon Khen is. DOH.

Yes, you pointed to the most important thing in the case.

They don't speak in English so this service for local people.

And how may I book, how may I browse the flight? Do they make a counter machine there or I have to use the 7Eleven's staff who get 300 B / day ?

Nice plan.

The staff will choose your flight for you.

So it's a lucky draw?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

AND can I pay for them separate please cause they are for 4 different people, will visa be OK. Do you understand, and will you please put down your mobile when I speak to you. I am a tourist do you understand ??? why don't you know where Khon Khen is. DOH.

And how may I book, how may I browse the flight? Do they make a counter machine there or I have to use the 7Eleven's staff who get 300 B / day ?

Nice plan.

The staff will choose your flight for you.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png Amazing plan. The destination is ..... SURPRISE clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Then if you get mugged and robbed on the way to the airport you can pop into to local 7/11 and make a crime report. Are they still taking crime reports for the BIB?

Well, as far as I can tell, the 7-11 clerks are more likely to find the perps than the BIB. As far as I can tell, 7-11 is just about the most efficient customer interface in Thailand. Now, if they would only take over visa renewals and 90 days.

• Like 2

oh my god....... the queues, the queues.

No shiite....most times the morons they hire get confused just ringing up a couple items and counting back the change three of four times. Imagine the delays with airline tickets....

My local 7-11s have found a way to deal with that. Each item presented by a customer is rung up and paid for separately. When one transaction has been concluded (that can of Coke, for example), they can then move on to the next one (perhaps a footlong). 20 minutes later, they can begin processing the next customer.

Edited by RedQualia

yea, I already pay the electric bill there because i don't know anywhere else to pay it, you can also pay any other bill there.. but bills don't seem to take that much longer than buying groceries, but airline tickets? lines, especially at some 7/11s and FamlyMarts are getting backedup

Post Office

Nice plan.

This gonna be fun. A good 50% of the staff at the 7's here can't even ring up an electric or water bill without it being a complete clusterf##ck.

Post Office.