JIB computer shop,where ?

worgeordie

My favourite and closest is Computer City, NW of the moat just down from CM RAM. I've been a regular there ever since one of the staff came on the back of my motorbike to carry the new monitor I'd bought back to my old place just behind Wat Phra Singh, that's what I called good service, been going back for the last 7+ years. All the shops can order anything from Bangkok and it usually only takes a day or two.

• Like 1

there are about 10 or more J.I.B. in Chiang Mai. there are 5 between where C.M. Ram is and Pratu Chang Phuek alone. (all on the same side of the moat). the best IMO is the one inside Computer City. they seem to have access to computer data bases that the other shops don't have. for example the one inside Panthip Plaza will say "if it's not there, they don't have it". whereas the one in Computer City will find an item you want, order it and it will be there in 2-3 days. they once found an extremely difficult item to find for me that had been sitting in Koh Samui forever. i paid the deposit and it was here in C.M. 5 days later. they have huge stocks in the back. the one in Computer Plaza? Icon PLaza? is fairly helpful too.

Edited by Oscar2

Thanks for all the help lads, they have a particular monitor i am looking

for that has 2 HDMI connections, hope they have in stock,or will have

to wait for it to come fro BKK,

Thanks kind regards Worgeordie