Bangkok Photo Studio Recommendations?

Misty

Hi, I first posted this question on the Photography Forum but looks like that may have been the wrong place...

Can anyone recommend a photography studio in Bangkok that does digital headshot portraits appropriate for business purposes (biographies, websites, etc)? The only photographers I've found to date have experience taking photos of weddings or children. I tried one anyway (she said she could do corporate photos), and was disappointed with the results.

Alternatively, does anyone know where the "Perfect Portrait" studio moved to? (used to be in the Emporium mall, next to the Kinokuniya book store)

Many thanks for any help, Misty

Edited by Misty

Not sure if the quality would be what you're looking for but Central Chitlom has a photography studio on the 5 or 6th floor....I got some passport sized photos (which I know is not what you want) done there and I joked about making me look younger and the guy started airbrushing the digital picture. Anyway, they have a studio at the back with screens and lighting and it was cheap and quick so could be worth a go if you're in the area