What have you bought for your bike recently.

yankee99

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gave mine a drink of petrol yesterday. smile.png

Nice gas cap assembly - hope you don't get the bung swiped or the petrol syphoned.

You might want to consider having an internal chain/lock assembly (as in old school style chain) retro fitted as a deterrant to would be souveneir collectors.

Tail tidy and radiator cover for my cbr650f. Looks nice. Both around 5 k aftet bigwing discount.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Looks good but you need to ditch those turn signals

I bought a 65mm oil filter removal tool today so I can give the big girl a oil filter change and some fresh oil.

The filter is up under the engine with no room for my trusty chain oil filter removal tool. I went and bought a strap and lever job....but it kept slipping!

As a side note, the auto parts guy I use thought I wanted a filter and came back with a oil filter. I already had a Honda oil filter but I asked the price.....80 baht. The Honda filter was 330 baht!

• Like 1

I bought a 65mm oil filter removal tool today so I can give the big girl a oil filter change and some fresh oil.

The filter is up under the engine with no room for my trusty chain oil filter removal tool. I went and bought a strap and lever job....but it kept slipping!

As a side note, the auto parts guy I use thought I wanted a filter and came back with a oil filter. I already had a Honda oil filter but I asked the price.....80 baht. The Honda filter was 330 baht!

as far as i can remember the oil filter for the versys is cheaper than that

but was it the same quality filter the auto -parts guy got for 80thb ?

Tail tidy and radiator cover for my cbr650f. Looks nice. Both around 5 k aftet bigwing discount.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Looks good but you need to ditch those turn signals

led signals coming soon!

this weekend.laugh.png

• Like 1

I use K&N filters that I order from the UK via eBay- they've got a 17mm nut welded on that makes removing them and torquing them down a breeze.

more strong (read: reliability) & fast bits coming for my Ducati. Still mulling over whether to fit my as-new mint looking Ducati factory 999R carbon fiber body kit I bought in Europe. May hold off for the moment until I stop taking it to track days.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

last month - windshield from china, new rear rubber, fork springs, roller chain, sparkplugs, f/r turn signals, adjustable levers

....and now my bike dies, ungreatful little @$%#&!... angry.gif.pagespeed.ce.l3zkt7JShR.gif

• Like 1

last month - windshield from china, new rear rubber, fork springs, roller chain, sparkplugs, f/r turn signals, adjustable levers

....and now my bike dies, ungreatful little @$%#&!... angry.gif.pagespeed.ce.l3zkt7JShR.gif

I'm looking to buy some second hand adjustable levers. Want to sell? :)

Looks really nice. How is the build quality? Worth the money you reckon?

for the price it's hard to beat IMHO. Can probably buy 4 of these to one driven racing cap

Can you provide a link please? Cheers

This is for my kawasaki not sure what bike you have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151230658778?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I'm looking to buy some second hand adjustable levers. Want to sell? smile.png

how about a secondhand cbr250 instead ?

runs excellent never any problems whistling.gif (pfffff yeah right )

• Like 1