Red leader denounces doctored 'separatist' photo

webfact

Intelligent? Re read your own post and find the mistake..then we talk again.

First step to being intelligent; get an education.

Glad you remembered my other post though.

Made an impact didn't it !

OK I'll roll with this - though I do hope the mistake you've found is not anything to do with the typo "gunmen" instead of "gunman" or are you going to say that the NVDD is not the UDD despite the doctored photo in question is that of Suphon Attawong and his fellow UDD activists at the inauguration of the new "group"?

fab4..your drunk..go to bed

Who are you - do you know me? No? Well concentrate on my post, come up with an intelligent counter or wind your neck in and find a thread that you can make an intelligent contribution on, maybe something about sex, or travel, or both.

Fab4... hows this for sex and travel... go stick it up your as****** and we (that is Farang with IQ higher than our shoe size) we all know your ilk... Married to some Thai devil and living up country where you don't have to compete..! get back to the tissues and johnsones cream.. its cheaper..!

• Like 1

intellectual weapons...rarer than hens teeth.. red fool w00t.gif

"Let me stress that NVDD does not organise any armed group as it has been alleged," Mr. Suphon told reporters, "We only arm our members with intellectual weapons".

Suphong

post-9891-0-92264000-1395338196_thumb.jp

"Gentle man" Suphong Attawong, here shown exhibiting the latest rice planting technology. Certainly intellectual weaponry IMHO..

• Like 2

Who are you - do you know me? No? Well concentrate on my post, come up with an intelligent counter or wind your neck in and find a thread that you can make an intelligent contribution on, maybe something about sex, or travel, or both.

• Like 2

"Let me stress that NVDD does not organise any armed group as it has been alleged," Mr. Suphon told reporters, "We only arm our members with intellectual weapons".

Unfortunately these weapons were sub-contracted, to be manufactured by some dodgy-outfit in China, and so have yet to be delivered, just like all those tablet-computers ? laugh.png

• Like 1

Fab4... hows this for sex and travel... go stick it up your as****** and we (that is Farang with IQ higher than our shoe size) we all know your ilk... Married to some Thai devil and living up country where you don't have to compete..! get back to the tissues and johnsones cream.. its cheaper..!

Yet more intelligent comment.

Oh, well, I'm not sure I can keep up with this barrage of razor keen intellect. Now we have copy and paste personal attacks. Has anybody got a comment on my post?

"The Redshirts leader complained that a group of anti-government critics on the social network has altered a photo of him and his fellow Redshirts activists during a ceremony to inaugurate their newly formed group called National Volunteers for Defence of Democracy (NVDD). The photo was reportedly taken on 8 March this year.

In the doctored version, the photo changed the text of their banner to read "Red Separatist Force" instead. The picture was later published on the social network sites of T-News, the TV station allied to anti-government protesters". What's the difference? They want "Thaksinland" anyways.

Supporters of the PDRC and Mr. Suthep goes really low in this thread by resorting to personal slurs against people they do not agree with. Well, trolls are like that. Stick to the topic and don't respond to troll posts...

Supporters of the PDRC and Mr. Suthep goes really low in this thread by resorting to personal slurs against people they do not agree with. Well, trolls are like that. Stick to the topic and don't respond to troll posts...

+1

Sadly, not only on THIS thread but pretty much every related thread.

• Like 1

Can't say I know much about this particular guy but he, like a surprising number of his red cohorts, certainly NEVER missed a meal. Perhaps this could be a clue to the missing rice stocks.

Consider why this character has long been known by his own peers as 'Issan Rambo', just as clue.

What this obnoxious creature means is that he is miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends. Being caught with ones pants down is indeed humiliating.

Obnoxious creature? You really are embarassing yourself with your over reactionary posts.

No he is not "miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends."

He is rightly upset that some idiot with a mindset like yours has photoshopped his groups photo to make it appear that they support the succession of Thailand. When you have Rambo Prayuth waltzing around setting his 1st Light Lawyer Brigade onto anything remotely UDD coupled with his increasingly shrill rhetoric and threats, a UDD group like this does not need fake accusations about its supposed support for succession being bandied about in the media.

You've seen what's happened to the popcorn gunmen - oh, sorry, those photographs and videos weren't faked.

Understand?

Pot calling the Kettle black! Your post sounds even more intensely "over reactionary"!

fab4 post # 38

Oh, well, I'm not sure I can keep up with this barrage of razor keen intellect. Now we have copy and paste personal attacks. Hasanybody got a comment on my post?

Reconcile your minds to the fact that if your posts had any merit or value of any sort at all or indeed some intelligent contribution to any post you feel that you must criticize and reply to you would possibly be receiving comments with some value.

To receive value back one must provide something of value and quality as opposed to quantity and cheap jack jibes.

Reality is you as are your comments are of no consequence to any one here.

Tulips in Amsterdam may love you but reality in Thailand does not love you.

I think you are confusing being educated with being intelligent. The ability to learn and solve problems versus reading about or being told about something.

My father was pretty intelligent in many ways but only attended school until 3rd grade. On the other hand I have known many people that fit the term "educated idiot" quite well.

what i find funny about this thread is the fact that we have one guy holding up BADLY printed sheets of paper which cannot be read but they state in the article that the wording was changed........Great!

Does "issan rambo" look a bit like Dr Seri's younger brother?

post-195835-0-41820000-1395404722_thumb.post-195835-0-64564900-1395404735_thumb.

Both seem like nutjobs! Dr Seri is the oh so camp PDRC leader.

Edited by casualbiker

fab4 post # 38

Oh, well, I'm not sure I can keep up with this barrage of razor keen intellect. Now we have copy and paste personal attacks. Has anybody got a comment on my post?

Reconcile your minds to the fact that if your posts had any merit or value of any sort at all or indeed some intelligent contribution to any post you feel that you must criticize and reply to you would possibly be receiving comments with some value.

To receive value back one must provide something of value and quality as opposed to quantity and cheap jack jibes.

Reality is you as are your comments are of no consequence to any one here.

Tulips in Amsterdam may love you but reality in Thailand does not love you.

Siampolee, you have missed the point. All the posts I have responded to have been like yours, a personal attack, rather than posts replying to the content of my post.

Yet you have the front to say that my posts do not provide something of value and quality. Is your post an example I should follow? I've looked through and I cannot find one single reference to anything in the OP, just a personal attack.

You may not agree with my post, you even have the arrogance to speak for the entire forum in your statement that my comments are of no consequence, but at least come up with an intelligent rebuttal.

Nope, still can't find it. Tell me where the mistake is.

The police will believe you where thousands wouldn't Suphon. After all they are an armed criminal gang that sells itself to the highest bidder who is currently your boss. But I think you will have a harder job convincing the military. Good luck anyway and don't forget to put on your kevlar underwear.

BTW, I note that highly desirable traits are needed in volunteers for your Red Separatist Force but think it might be difficult for you to maintain standards in all 600,000 that you are looking for. You may find that basic weapon training with particular reference to the M79 grenade launcher will be good enough.

Also could you please tell us what desirable traits are needed for a deputy secretary to the prime minister? Do you have to be able to take dictation and type at over 120 words per in English in Thai? Do you need to be able to draft answers in bar girl English for Al Jazeera too, or is that left to 2nd Lt. (Boss, are you OK?) Sunisa? What schools and universities did you attend to attain these skills? Did you attend Kentucky State U with the PM? If so, do you also speak bar girl English?

Edited by Dogmatix

"Let me stress that NVDD does not organise any armed group as it has been alleged," Mr. Suphon told reporters, "We only arm our members with intellectual weapons". cheesy.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.giffacepalm.gifcheesy.gif

Do these intellectual weapons come from the same arsenal as the PM's and her dream caretaker team's? If so, I don't think his 600,000 Red Separatist Force will get very far.

More likely that "intellectual weapons" is a code for M79 grenade launchers, AK47s, M16s, RPGs, mortars, car bombs, .38, 9mm pistols, catapults and home made Samurai swords.

Yes.

Don't forget the stamp.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1