i-mobile IQ 6.3 (Red)

damole

I just bought an i-Mobile IQ 6.3 in red from www.tohome.com. Nice to complete the whole transaction online including credit card payment without having to email bank transfer details etc, almost as easy as Amazon. Hopefully it will arrive in a few days like Amazon. wai2.gif

It's just a little bit more powerful than my IQX but with a removable larger capacity battery, a slightly bigger screen and runs Android 4.3 but the main reason I bought is because it is RED. :-) I got a 200 Bt discount voucher for being a new customer so so it cost 7190 Bt including free courier shipping which is 300 Bt less than the list price.

http://www.papayatop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_1879.jpg

--damole

I've never seen anything other than black or white either but the i-mobile website shows this model to be available in red. I actually called tohome.com this morning to check that it was the red one that would be sent because the order I received in my email didn't specify it. They checked and it was out of stock or more likely never in stock but they said they would check on Monday and get back to me about when stock would be available. The customer service agent was very helpful and spoke excellent English even though only parts of the site are in English.

Just looking at the i-mobile facebook page there was some one back at the beginning of February asking if the IQ 6.3 was available in Red , and the answer from i-mobile was not at the moment. It will be interesting to see what tohome .com tell you about their stock situation for the Red version. Red would have been a bit different among the sea of black and White .

• 3 weeks later...

I tried emailing i-mobile and asking in the i-mobile shop Chiang Mai to check the nationwide stock and there is no red model available, same response from tohome.com. sad.png

I tried emailing i-mobile and asking in the i-mobile shop Chiang Mai to check the nationwide stock and there is no red model available, same response from tohome.com. sad.png

Thanks for the update , ive yet to actually see any i-mobile phone in red on sale , they must be about in certain models as this photo shows.

i-1_zps32c9dba5.jpg

So it makes you wonder why the i-Mobile IQ 6.3 is still shown as available in Red on the tohome web site rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that IQ X Octo in red in Mae Wang phone shop in Chiang Mai this past week. Maybe they will start producing other phones in more than just black and white in the future.