Seen some super cars on the island last few days

The Lamborghini is from somebody from Ark-bar. Well at least that is what I've been told.

Also 3 Porsche Cayenne, a Rolls Royce Phantom and 2 BMW X6 i have seen on the road lately.

High end Mercedes cars must be growing on trees somewhere because they are all over the place.

Edited by ikbenhet

Didn't stop him smashing the front of one a year or so back. Saw it at the side of the road towards Choeng Mon.

Tell you what - these 20-year-old fiberglass supercars look like scrap once they've had a smack!

R

Didn't stop him smashing the front of one a year or so back. Saw it at the side of the road towards Choeng Mon.

Tell you what - these 20-year-old fiberglass supercars look like scrap once they've had a smack!

R

Seen that as well, approx. 7.30 in the morning, they are just not built for quality (nothing like a good old Saab:)

R

Not a problem really, they are on lease/hire I believe.

The Lamborghini is from somebody from Ark-bar. Well at least that is what I've been told.

Also 3 Porsche Cayenne, a Rolls Royce Phantom and 2 BMW X6 i have seen on the road lately.

High end Mercedes cars must be growing on trees somewhere because they are all over the place.

The mercs are mostly owned by the 4 seasons as their pick up cars ,the CLS ones. Although there is cls AMG usually at the lawyers office before you turn into homepro. Stupidly expensive!!