60-day Extension of Stay - Non O Visa

Hello all,

My friend's 90 day "admitted until" date is coming up soon. Non-O Visa is expired.

Is it possible to get a 60 Day extension based on marriage, or does that possibility apply only to tourist visa holders and visa exempt persons?

Thanks.

A 60 day extension to visit his wife can be applied for with any type of entry.

His wife will need to go with him when he applies. He will need the original plus copies of marriage certificate, wife's house book and ID card. Copies of his passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card. Proof of residence may also be required if not living where his wife's house book is for.

• Like 1

photo's will also be required, and Mataphut are taking a photo of applicant and wife together. can do at any time towards the end of the permission to stay stamp, no days will be lost 60 days starts at the end of the 90 days. 1,900 baht.

Siracha is quicker than Jomtein if your Pattaya based

photo's will also be required, and Mataphut are taking a photo of applicant and wife together. can do at any time towards the end of the permission to stay stamp, no days will be lost 60 days starts at the end of the 90 days. 1,900 baht.

Siracha is quicker than Jomtein if your Pattaya based

I have seen no reports of photos being needed other than for the TM7 form.

Unless you live within Siracha's area of responsibility I doubt they will do them. That is why most offices want some proof of residence.

i have mentioned the photo being taken on previous posts, i was there i was that man,

siracha covers all of Chon buri district, its a lot quieter than Jomtein, that's why i thought it worth a mention if the ' friend' is in the Pattaya area ,as no mention of location was in the OP