Wanted: Cheap Old Truck Korat Area

Loz

I'm looking for a cheap truck in korat. anything that is drivable will do. got to be cheap! looks are not the thing here. just a truck that works. I already know they don't have MOTs so, please, no need to worry about me buying a lemon. I'm a fan of the Caveat Emptor school of used car buying. So I keep my eyes open.

check out the thread on isaan forum to an idea of what I am after. Finders fee for a real bargain!

Happy hunting!

Ps. maybe your girlfriends family have some old tub that dog sleeps in. If it starts and drives, I'm interested!

50K will hardly be drivable.

What's the point of buying a Mazda Familia (yes, the horror) that's about to fall apart, and then spend time, agony and money trying to keep it from falling apart.

Find another 100K or so to make it 150K... You won't even be losing it because most of ti will come back when selling anyway.

Cheers,

Chanchao

(And besides, Mazda Familias (SPIT!) use petrol, which is more expensive than almost all other (normal sized) trucks that use diesel.)

Anyway you won't find those sort of deals here I think, check the small road-side second hand car shops and find an ancient Isuzu KB or something. :o) I think it's actually pretty funny as a Westerner to be driving an Isuzu KB or Toyota Black-Horse. :D