Chiang Mai : Compressed Air, Alcohol 75%, Thermal Compound

Nervosa

Ok,

now I'm looking for a really long time. I got a laptop (Asus g51x), so it's for gaming and do overheat a lot and Thailand getting hot.

So I need to clean the inside my computer and do some maintenance.

- Clean the fan and change the thermal paste for my GPU, because in 4 years, i never changed it.

But I just don't know where to buy in Chiang Mai. I can't find any of what I want.

I've been to Pantip Plaza, It CITY, Computer Plaza, Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro and some independent shop.

Before I bought my Compressed Air Can in Pantip Plaza on the second floor for 240 Bht...a small one...

But she told me she don't have anymore.

So I clean myself with Q-Tips, wich is not the best, but at least my GPU Heat got down by 10oC.

But I still need that Thermal Paste (like Artic Silver 5) The gel stuff that you put on your GPU.

I asked to a man in a repair Laptop Shop and told me he know what I'm talking about but don't where I can find and maybe I should look in a more specialized shop..

If that place is not specialized in Laptop, I just don't know where else to look.

So, if you guys got some tips. I'll be glad to hear.

Thanks you.

Edited by Nervosa

I order most things from invadeit in Hua Hin (or eBay if it is something that they don't carry). With delivery charges and an extra 4% for using a credit card it works out more expensive but I really don't enjoy shopping for PC stuff in Chiang Mai so it suits me. Orders usually arrive in 3-4 days.